Support through trail passes

oldtimer

Reaction score
I only ride in the mountains. Fernie, Vale, Revy, Golden. I faithfully buy trail passes. When we speak of a "voice" re government issues, are all the memberships from all clubs BC/AB/Sask counted together?? I have bought an ASA membership in the past, but wonder if my membership money would be more beneficial to where I ride??

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a favorite area to ride in B.C. or Sask it would be prudent to buy the trail passes for that particulart province not only for the costs savings (vs day passes) but you are giving support to those associations to keep riding areas open and maintained. All provincial associations are dealing with closure issues and we here in Alberta are also facing those same issues so it would be nice if you would help out your own back yard as well. I also ride alot in south eastern B.C. and Golden areas but I still enjoy riding here at home. When the snow conditions are good the riding is great and one of these days (speaking for myself) I probably will not be venturing to B.C. as often as I do now so it is important to support the ASA so we have riding areas to enjoy in Alberta. Enough said have a great riding season.

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom