Supertrac's are now available on-line!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been eyeing these up for a while now, I think this may be a small summer project for my enclosed.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been trying to find these since the start of the year when you announced them. Yesterday i went to my supplier and he couldn't even track down the part numbers for me they were so new.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I've been trying to find these since the start of the year when you announced them. Yesterday i went to my supplier and he couldn't even track down the part numbers for me they were so new.

Yeah sorry it has taken so long, but as you know Randall, they wanted everything dialled! Install videos and different ideas showing how these work coming soon! Thanks for being patient!

Superclamp

Reaction score
Google. Airline L track. Its been around for years.

Yes, you are right, we did not invent the airline tracking, what we have done is made it better , and we are offering our own profile of Supertrac and Supertrac Deck hook as a complete package, comes in 3 sizes, and is Made In Canada, not off shore like most. The profile of our Supertrac Deck Hook, is the same profile as our deck hooks for our Superclamps

Top Bottom