Supertrac NOW HERE! Video

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Going to be buying five 1 foot sections for my sled deck. I hope the screws aren't chinsy like the superglides screws that butter the head if you look at them wrong. :realmad:

Last edited:

Superclamp

Reaction score
Going to be buying five 1 foot sections for my sled deck. I hope the screws aren't chinsy like the superglides screws that butter the head if you look at them wrong. :realmad:

Can you call me regarding your screw issue, we have had no problems with our screws, like to know whats wrong. If you are running them over with your carbide runner, and knocking the head off, that is not he screws fault. We don't use chinsy screws. 1-403-203-2210 Superclamp

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com

Never had a problem with the screws on my super glides but if you ride over them with carbides, they have little chance. Some of my rivets on my sled deck have been destroyed this way for sure. You might want to look into using the edge rail trim on your super glides as it looks wicked and will fix your issue for sure. The screws on the super track are down inside it so impossible to run them over as well. cheers dave

Top Bottom