Superclamps

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair that came with the trailer I just bought. They look a bit old but still seem to work great. On is a bit sticky but I plan to lube it up. A bit of Tremclad and they will be as good as new.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
want super clamps ? I have a pair that i didn't sell with the trailer i sold ..250.00 for the pair. Like new, i'm in the lloyd area.

you beat me to it gasgod, i saw your ad in the classified section on this site, and immediately thought of this thread!..... You guys looking for superclamps go to the classifieds, as he has his phone # there..... Good deal, and good luck!

cliffclavin

Reaction score
As everyone before me has said, Superclamps are amazing....The back ones are a bit more finicky as they have to be lined up properly but not a huge deal....In my opinion the fronts are a must.....Given the economic times right now, I would just buy one front and call it a day....Putting one strap on the back is not a huge deal and who cares what your buddies use!

Cliff Clavin

Reaction score
Just a quick heads up.....I had a broken piece of plastic on one of my superclamps (did not affect usage, just a carrying handle) and while visiting the superclamp booth at a snowmobile show, one of the owners gave me a replacement piece of molding at no charge...He even took it off one of his existing superclamps so I would not have to wait for his parts person to show up....thanks again guys, this kind of customer service cannot be beat.....

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the super clamps are awsome we only use them with our deck thought i run the ski and track clamp and they are truly sweet.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are by far the best tie down system out there, well werth the price

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Bah....ok we know there good but who has the cheapest....cheapest I seen was Royal

Top Bottom