superclamps

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who has found the best price looking for 2 fronts 2 rears, all to go on my deck. i am done spinning the clamps

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who has found the best price looking for 2 fronts 2 rears, all to go on my deck. i am done spinning the clamps

Wait untill the snow show, they give the best price at this time of the yr.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have you figured out where the back will be on your deck?(rear) I put rears on mine and never use them. They aren't in the right spot. I have a 7' deck and a 163 XP. Where they need to be on the rail I'm off the deck. Also check to see if there is a support anywhere under the wood I would want them bolted to more than just the deck material. I had to bolt in a cross brace on mine.

On the front they are awsome I can do mine up from the ground I don't even have to be on the deck!

I got two Rears for sale cheap.(used) One has a piece of plastic missing I drops a tool kit on it when it was in the back of my truck. It doesn't effect anything. I can get pics if it you want them. I'll never use the rears again.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can match princess auto prices and at our check out counter we can share sled stories.:d ship anywhere 403-938-0930.

Reaction score
My husband RaspberryNytro has a set of front and back for sale. Send him a PM for price.

Attachments

• sled gear 010.jpg
    sled gear 010.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 448

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
In BC, and I don't know about Alberta, you are required to have three points tied/clamped/secured; two front skis and one on the rear. The DOT make a big deal of it in the north not so much in the south. just saying....

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i got caught on golden with only superclamp on front cost me 290$ fine for insecure load... so now i run a tie down on the back just for make them happy...

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In BC, and I don't know about Alberta, you are required to have three points tied/clamped/secured; two front skis and one on the rear. The DOT make a big deal of it in the north not so much in the south. just saying....

Interesting....I didn't know that. I pretty much always have my skis clamped and a tie down on the rear.....but not on short trips to the shop.
Thanks for that:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Anybody know can you buy the D bolt things for the floor separately?? Just sold our trailer and left those things bolted to the floor. Looking for four of them.

Top Bottom