Superclamp Super glides vs X Glides

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many of us have hit the ramp a little too fast and got the skies in the air as we have loaded.... ME!!!! I've had guys look over at me in the parking lot as the skies came back down to earth on the trailer, it's makes quite the noise as the skies slap down onto the deck....I'd really like to see how that knock off would stand up in that environment. And that is using them for what they were intended for.

I'm guessing they'd stand up just fine, since they're screwed to a sheet of plywood.

And it's SKI'S.....not skies! (Spelling police!:p)

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing they'd stand up just fine, since they're screwed to a sheet of plywood.

And it's SKI'S.....not skies! (Spelling police!:p)

LOL. My bad corrected...

They claim High Impact....and extra high teeth to ensure grip yet members have stated they can't walk on them.

This is high impact????? One handed! LOL.

Superclamp Superglides vs Xglides 2 - YouTube

I'd say these guys need to be charged with false advertising........

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many of us have hit the ramp a little too fast and got the skis in the air as we have loaded.... ME!!!! I've had guys look over at me in the parking lot as the skies came back down to earth on the trailer, it's makes quite the noise as the skies slap down onto the deck....I'd really like to see how that knock off would stand up in that environment. And that is using them for what they were intended for.
And what has that to do with the video using them as a hammer if that was the video we would not having this discussion. Who ever is in the video is in a good position for a law suit against him.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And what has that to do with the video using them as a hammer if that was the video we would not having this discussion. Who ever is in the video is in a good position for a law suit against him.

I was responding to this question.... "How do they stand up for what they are designed for".........................

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With Randall and his team being site sponsors, and great guys to deal with, I will deal with him for sure. The way that they stand behind their products is second to none. Good job Superclamps!!!

Top Bottom