Super Sidewinder 2018

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what track are you using

I wanted a PC but settled for a Challenger Extreme. It has a very stiff barometer on the lug's. For a heavier turbo that is a big plus as the lugs will work better instead of folding under the torque loads of the turbo. A very common problem with turboed 4strokes.
If those lugs fold up, you loose hookup.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted a PC but settled for a Challenger Extreme. It has a very stiff barometer on the lug's. For a heavier turbo that is a big plus as the lugs will work better instead of folding under the torque loads of the turbo. A very common problem with turboed 4strokes.
If those lugs fold up, you loose hookup.
Or blow them off like your nitro did

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The OEM 153 rail's are replaced with Iceage 174 classic rail's.

DSC_0022_1.JPG

IMG_0976.jpg IMG_0975.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 309

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geeze Mike you haven't gotten the wife a sled from this decade yet? JK! hope to see your new sled in person some time this season.

Yes, i know and kinda disappointed about that. There is a story that goes with it.
We did buy a NEW in the crate 16 A/C, it was a really good deal last spring. Paid for it and a couple month later she changed her mind. Talked to the dealer and had me take the deal back and got her money back.
She said she is comfortable with her M8 and now i'm having to do a little refreshing on it, not exactly what i expected.
BTW, she bought a motorcycle instead LOL......PRIORITIES LOL

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, i know and kinda disappointed about that. There is a story that goes with it.
We did buy a NEW in the crate 16 A/C, it was a really good deal last spring. Paid for it and a couple month later she changed her mind. Talked to the dealer and had me take the deal back and got her money back.
She said she is comfortable with her M8 and now i'm having to do a little refreshing on it, not exactly what i expected.
BTW, she bought a motorcycle instead LOL......PRIORITIES LOL
Well did she sell the bike after her woopsy???

Money to buy sled again

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well did she sell the bike after her woopsy???

Money to buy sled again

Nope, that is a tabooed subject, the "woopsy" LOL.
I don't know what she going to do as she talks about riding again but then i'm doubting it.

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope that works for you.
This picture is the silicon hose from the intake manifold/throttle bodies to the intake cage and sock assembly. It goes through the hood. 2 7/8" hole has to be cut through the hood.
The OEM air box/filter assembly is discarded.

IMG_0990.jpg

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like a big donkey dink flopping around to me, isn't it going to be like a wobble head??

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like a big donkey dink flopping around to me, isn't it going to be like a wobble head??

Jeffry, Jeffery...LOL.

I have a heard of donkey's in the yard and a box full of wobble heads, so i figured i would put one on the sled...just for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom