Super clamps and glides

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark............Do I have a reserved spot in that new trailer of yours LOL!I thought you were takin a break,Ha! Ha!.........That bug never goes away Buddy!......Cant wait to see the new trailer!
catmando!

Well its not in but on, lol. Just a deck trailer but sure, of course you do.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If You are ready to negotiate with us then and only it would be worth making a deal with you because your are providing us free shipping that doesn't mean that you offer us the cheapest rates or something like that but if we found out someone who would charge less but he would include shipping cost in that then what would be the point making it a deal with you...???? _________________________________________________________ Any one has toyota forklift manual or Toyota aftermarkets for sale???

Hello thanks for your interest, please pm or email us info@holomis.com with what product and quantity you are wanting to order and as we mentioned we will do our very best for you.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Just wanted to let you know that the super product has arrived and many of you have already taken advantage of the free shipping and volume pricing. Let us know what you need and we will get it shipped out right away! (of course that's after you pay for it)

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Just wanted to let you know that the super product has arrived and many of you have already taken advantage of the free shipping and volume pricing. Let us know what you need and we will get it shipped out right away! (of course that's after you pay for it)

Great guy and better price than my dealer ( where I bought my sled) and dealer had 1 st gen. glides!

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 boxes of super glides I haven't put on my deck yet. What's the difference between the first and second gen glides?

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of a deck glided up? Wondering how the best way to put them on and not waist anything!!

We never use to use glides on our decks because of the decking material we used, however if you do a quick google search some images will come up showing you the layouts of decks with superglides on them.

If you run 3 pieces down each slide out and then go 3 pieces wide down the center by 3 pieces long you will end up using 15 pieces and have an extra piece if you wanted to cut it in half and use at the front of each slide out. Hope that make sense.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never knew what the alum side holders were for the superglides.
I found some and used them on my Cross trax deck and my Legend trailer. Here is a picture showing what they look like.

I like shiney things.

129723d1335904213-legend-trailer-impressed-3.jpg

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 boxes of super glides I haven't put on my deck yet. What's the difference between the first and second gen glides?

There is a design difference in the little traction bars and venting underneath. First gen glides are great as well.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals

We are just getting back from holidays so we will be shipping the orders, if anyone is thinking about ordering, it's a great time to do so as we have the product in stock and ready to ship!

Top Bottom