Super clamps and glides

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

If you are looking for clamps or glides, we are offering free shipping anywhere in North America if you purchase 2 or more items.

Front Clamps $199.95
Rear Clamps $149.95

Superglide II 20' box with screws $109.95

Give us a call for volume pricing discount 800-369-0036

Or send us an email with your order info@holomis.com

Thanks

Holomis Staff

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great product......must have one hell of a markup to offer free shipping though.....js

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great product......must have one hell of a markup to offer free shipping though.....js

The free shipping is not offered from SuperClamp it is something we offer our customers. When you have a good shipping department you would be amazed at what you can ship at a reasonable price.

Thanks

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About a week late for me! Your 10 cheaper than the dealer I got them from.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes new style glides and you can order the aluminum channel to hold them down yes.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just wanted to clarify something on the super glides as there is some confusion on the new aluminum channel. This is not something that is standard or needed to use the super glides. This channel was designed by Bowdirks (super clamp) mainly for the manufactures as it is easily welded to ramps and trailers etc... This then allows you to slide the super glides in without using screws. It can be added as a trim pieces as well to finish the look of the glide installation, as it does it give a nice finished look. However it is not something that is mandatory, the glides still install the same way as they always have. The channel retails for $42.95.

blar

Reaction score
Princess Auto is selling them for that price per each and I can pick them up.

Hey Guys

If you are looking for clamps or glides, we are offering free shipping anywhere in North America if you purchase 2 or more items.

Front Clamps $199.95
Rear Clamps $149.95

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Guys

Front Clamps $199.95
Rear Clamps $149.95

Explain to me someone why when a supporting vendor of this site comes on and offers a great deal some enterprising peep always hijacks there thread to one up them??:confused: So Blar, is what you are saying is you will pick up Superclamps for the same price from Princess Auto who is not a site vendor and deliver them to me in Milo for free?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that $42.95 for the channel, is that enough to do one box or one piece of glide? Is there any more discounts for buying in bulk? I need three boxes of glides to outfit my trailer, two rear clamps and four extra clamp d rings.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Explain to me someone why when a supporting vendor of this site comes on and offers a great deal some enterprising peep always hijacks there thread to one up them??:confused: So Blar, is what you are saying is you will pick up Superclamps for the same price from Princess Auto who is not a site vendor and deliver them to me in Milo for free?

Kenny, you're so lucky to get out when you did, dang hijackers. Have yet to see a PA supporting sponsor sign anywhere at a club or trailhead, just their empty bags. lol

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a great option for people who are close to a Princess Auto, and it is certainly very convienent! At the end of the day if you are using superclamps to tie down your sled then that's all that reall matters:cool:

For those guys/gals who aren't near a Princess Auto then we hope we can help get you some product at a fair price. We have been in the industry for over 10yrs and now that we have sold our sled deck division and also our aircraft division we still want to stay in the industry, because like you guys we are snowmobile/atv enthusiasts! So we are taking the business relationships that we have developed over the years and we are taking the products that we feel have been a great addition to the industry and we will be offering them to our past customers and hopefully a bunch of new customers as well. As we mentioned we are snowmobile/atv enthusiasts just like everyone else on here and we hope we can use some of our well established business conections to get everyone on the snow and mud (pardon the pun) using some of the great products out there. If we can save everyone a bit of money doing it, then all the better.

We will be transforming our website over the next couple of weeks (usually ends up taking longer) with the products that we are going to be offering. Some will even be our own custom products! So even if we can't help you with the Superclamps then maybe there will be another product we will be able to help you with.

To see just how much we are enthusiasts check out our blog HOLOMIS INTERNATIONAL we have just started it so there will be a lot more to come.

Thanks for the input and giving people another option for getting the awesome super clamp products!

Hey Guys

Front Clamps $199.95
Rear Clamps $149.95

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that $42.95 for the channel, is that enough to do one box or one piece of glide? Is there any more discounts for buying in bulk? I need three boxes of glides to outfit my trailer, two rear clamps and four extra clamp d rings.

The $42.95 does one box of glides. We certainly do offer discount on bulk buying.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There not cheaper at Princess Auto..............At least they werent last week!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really......................Some peoples kids...................I guess you should take a drive to ft sask!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mark............Do I have a reserved spot in that new trailer of yours LOL!I thought you were takin a break,Ha! Ha!.........That bug never goes away Buddy!......Cant wait to see the new trailer!
catmando!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There not cheaper at Princess Auto..............At least they werent last week!
catmando!
what is there price. I bought a box [20ft] for I think it was $99.00 from a trailer shop 2 years ago. Did they come down in price.?

Top Bottom