Super clamp hooks

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in need of 2 super clamp hooks for my new sled trailer. Anybody on here have a couple kicking around collecting dust?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy, will give them a shot. Figured it was worth a go on here cause I know I have a ton of sh!t laying around that I have forgot about that someone else could use lol!

Check Princess Auto.They usually have them.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i 2nd princess auto, i did have spares but broke some the other weekend,hooks broke before superclamps

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a pair out in the garage if still interested. Bran spanky. Never installed. Maybe 2 for the outside and 1 for the middle?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am interested for sure! I am in need for 2 more right away to get my new 2 place ready for the weekend of the 7th to 11th but could always use more to better set up the 5 place. PM me your price thanks!

I got a pair out in the garage if still interested. Bran spanky. Never installed. Maybe 2 for the outside and 1 for the middle?

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2721.jpg Here's the style I have. Would these work? They didn't work on my X-deck because they were to short, so I had to find the Original Style of eye bolt they no longer carry.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the story behind that incident?

couple weeks ago headed to go riding 2 sleds on deck,moose ran out of ditch and hit truck on side, body caught deck slide and tore whole side of deck off, hook broke, on front but rear super clamp kept sled on truck. deck did not move so for install of deck i use turn buckles to box hooks with lock nuts but also have bolts going thru box with plates on bottom. so id it wasnt for deck secured to truck probable would of lost deck

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scary chit! Pretty awesome to be able to keep the sled up on the deck and deck in the truck though. Hopefully everyone was alright in the truck too?

couple weeks ago headed to go riding 2 sleds on deck,moose ran out of ditch and hit truck on side, body caught deck slide and tore whole side of deck off, hook broke, on front but rear super clamp kept sled on truck. deck did not move so for install of deck i use turn buckles to box hooks with lock nuts but also have bolts going thru box with plates on bottom. so id it wasnt for deck secured to truck probable would of lost deck

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scary chit! Pretty awesome to be able to keep the sled up on the deck and deck in the truck though. Hopefully everyone was alright in the truck too?

nobody was hurt, alot of damage to truck but sleds ok,continued to valemount rode and drove home,along way when you only have half a windsheild,but main thing nobody was hurt

Top Bottom