Sunpeaks Alpine

tek670

Reaction score
Is there any other way of getting into the alpine since they logged across the old trail last year, or is that trail usable still? I hadent rode there in a few years, but remember some great riding up top!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya there is an other way up but not sure if is been put in yet,probably a little skinny up top to right now.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is around the resivior but be careful not to go inbounds the ski boundry is right around there,and if you find the trail to elevators make sure you dont crash at the top she gets tight.

wcroftac

Reaction score
We put the elevators trail about half way in on the 29th of december. 3 feet of really light stuff. You're going right through and bouncing off logs and stumps. The patrol director was out in the sled parking lot on the 4th of january (day before yesterday). the face slid 70 centimeters down across both rock bands. A little sketchy just yet. Back trail is usable but not put in yet. hope this helps?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now u got mud and snow the wife has facebook life dont get any better eh.Lets ride buddy.

wcroftac

Reaction score
Sundays are the day. Unless we can pawn the wives off on each other!! Give me a shout and we'll make some plans. Finally got the P>O>S> arctic cat to run good, so I'm rear'in. Might be a trip to Puke' to stay in the lodge in the works soon (week or 2)

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F#$k puke go to Blue river dude they got over 2 ft in 24 hrs.You just gotta come with us up there once chris and you will never want to ride the shushwap again.I'd rather be blinded by faceshots than FOG.

wcroftac

Reaction score
I'll call ya before the weekend. Was snowing hard up top when I left work @ 1:00am. rain turning to big fat flakes in the village

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its hard to find if you haven't been up there so much logging has gone on up around but if you keep your bearings when you aproach from the massive logged out areas you'll run into our sled trks that go right on up threr to the infamous "chute" OH, by the way that krazy saftey guy up there KH erected a no skidoooing sign on the fence just past the res.. so maybe not a good idea going up into the alpine on the weekendz!!! we were up there last wed. needs alot more snow.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is around the resivior but be careful not to go inbounds the ski boundry is right around there,and if you find the trail to elevators make sure you dont crash at the top she gets tight.

hey slut show em how we slashed the alpine to crap!!!

Top Bottom