Sundre Rally - Completed

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On 22x south once you pass the James river store turnoff on your left. Another 10-15k watch for the bearberry sign on the right side of the highway. Take that turnoff heading west about 10 minutes a turnoff on the left that says bearberry saloon I believe. Go down the hill and turn left at the bottom towards sundre. Another 5-10 minutes watch for a bird sanctuary on the right side(west) and that is the turn off and the rally is up top at a lease site. Once you get to the bearberry saloon there should be signs posted and once you get to the bird sanctuary for sure. Don't stop at the saloon cause you will miss the rally!!!
Google the bearberry saloon or bearberry. You can also call the SVFD and they will give you amap I believe. Sorry I can't use crayons so my map drawing skills are bad lpl

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so turn left at the saloon corner . Instead of right which goes back outa town west to rig street

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on second look it must be south towards sundre from bearberry,

Last edited:

drumud

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was going too head out there on the friday and stay tell monday. How is the camping? From what i understand its just random camping. Does that mean just put whatever on your quads and go wherever? Or is there a free camping area with washrooms

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All random and it is all lease roads but there is some good spots

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was going too head out there on the friday and stay tell monday. How is the camping? From what i understand its just random camping. Does that mean just put whatever on your quads and go wherever? Or is there a free camping area with washrooms

If your not hauling a toy hauler there is some awesome spots a little farther west if ya can drive back for the rally. FYI.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are going had a blast last year trail was challenging some deep mud holes got a ticket on the way home from a wontobe cop

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whos all headeed to this 1

Seriously considering it....really gotta make up my mind...lol

we are going had a blast last year trail was challenging some deep mud holes got a ticket on the way home from a wontobe cop

Most excellent....dangit I should go

Edson rally this year was back headin home....buck 20 most of the way out the morning of, but slowed down on the way back to limit and seen 4 shiny white cars hidden in the bushes on the way back...hahaha

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head'n up Friday night, possibly solo unless Cattleman16 joins me. Hopefully the signs will be posted by then 'cause I'm not sure I can remember exactly where this place was.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might come down for the day, here is what to expect! s8.jpg ss7.jpg ss1.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u may need a bigger tow rope, i seen how far that terry sinks.
icon10.gif

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Color me In......That looks like a blast. Anybody have a map or a link to one???
I'll even send you one of my very cool avatars for one.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K well either way if I camp or just day ride its on like donkey Kong suckers.

Just have to wash my quad as per srd's instructions

sent from my htc

Top Bottom