Summit Freeride- What you pay?

pistonpete

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this classifies as highjacking, but lets face the fact that 95% of people buying the Freeride (or Assault) are not going to actually play with the shocks that they're paying all that money for. It baffles me day in and day out to see the guys that buy these sleds just doing the normal riding... Makes me want to go up to them and say "Do you realize you got ripped right off?" Just a personal opinion. These sleds are made for the guys in Slednecks. Not really for the average Joe.
I was going to say something here, but then i decided to check your age, NOW I UNDERSTAND your comment!!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree...most people buying the Freeride are just throwing away money as their skill level will never match the machine. I'm in no way bashing the sled itself as it is definitely an awesome snowmobile but if your not doing 100ft drops with this machine day in and day out or just generally riding the chit out of it you wasted your money...Save yourself a few thousand dollars and get the summit which for alot of people including myself is more then enough machine to get a guy into trouble...lol.

Top Bottom