Summit Electric Start Problem

Johnlov8

Reaction score
Just finished fitting electric start to a 2010 summit rev xp , followed all instructions but am not getting any ignition when I pull the kill switch. Battery good, fuses all good, have I missed something ???

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just finished fitting electric start to a 2010 summit rev xp , followed all instructions but am not getting any ignition when I pull the kill switch. Battery good, fuses all good, have I missed something ???

John, you mention "pulling the kill switch" as if you expect something to happen. After one pulls the kill switch up, we then push a start button and then ignition. I may have missed something between the words in your post but I hope this helps a little. :danceMsn:

Johnlov8

Reaction score
Thanks, I wasn't sure if being connected to the battery gave the sled an ignition. But now you say it doesn't made me go and check for anything else it could be.
And after checking all the connections again (and even swapping out the new loom for another ) which still didn't work !!! I cave the new solenoid a quick rap and now it's all singing and dancing ! Electrics huh ?

Johnlov8

Reaction score
We'll see today going up to the pipeline and rolling hill this afternoon ;)

Top Bottom