Summer Sucks Summer Jersey Order

F

FAB1

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

They are $110.00 CDN + $10.00 CDN for S&H. They have the Summer Sucks LOGO on the front and your Forum Name on the back.

Please do not pm me your orders. Orders are to be placed via PayPal using this account (info@summersucks.ca) or you can go to www.summersucks.ca and order direct from the Our Stuff page.

When you place your order please include the STYLE of Jersey (Canadian, USA or Blue Flame, Nailer), your given name, full mailing address and phone #. Your FORUM name (exactly as you want it spelled...UPPER/lower case lettering) and don't forget size (small to XXL only).

I will place the order JUNE 15th. It usually takes 4-6 weeks from time of order to delivery.

FEATURES

.Premium quality provent mesh
.Double shoulders
.Double elbows
.Coverstitched seams

Pics and comments of our other Jersey orders:

1st Jersey Order www.snowest.com/fusetalk/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=293622&enterthread=y

2nd Jersey Order www.snowest.com/fusetalk/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=311248

Everyone who orders a Jersey will get Summer Sucks Bonus gift included with their jersey....:specool:

OVER!!!!

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
$110 CDN???? for a jersey...we need to help you sell a whole lot more so you can get some quantity discounts....:D

or maybe you need to sell advertising to all the other sled dvd producers to help defray the costs:eek:

I'm still wearing my summer sucks ball cap (when I rode with Burandt, Borchers and Brown in Whistler the other day)....

TO

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Fab Iam in for 2 jerseys but what the hell is pay pal .Iam in cowtown cant I just mail you a money order or drop of the cash to your bus. address. Hell I can barely make this box work. Help a old guy out here Thanks
BOOOYAAAAAAAAH

F

FAB1

Hey Fab I am in for 2 jerseys but what the hell is paypal. I am in cowtown cant I just mail you a money order or drop of the cash to your bus. address. Hell I can barely make this box work. Help a old guy out here Thanks BOOOYAAAAAAAAH

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! snotrocket

Cash is good....;)

Give me a shout (I pm'd you my phone #s).....:)

OVER!!!

GOT OLD

F

FAB1

$110 CDN???? for a jersey...we need to help you sell a whole lot more so you can get some quantity discounts....:D or maybe you need to sell advertising to all the other sled dvd producers to help defray the costs:eek: I'm still wearing my summer sucks ball cap (when I rode with Burandt, Borchers and Brown in Whistler the other day)....TO

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!...TO

It costs to own the BEST...;)

If you want to send me some $$$$$$ I will be more than happy to have you advertise on the SS website...:cool:

Looking forward to seeing this years FLICK.

OVER!!!

GOT HAT

F

FAB1

Snotrocket....HOLAAAAAAAAA!!! Great meeting you today. Enjoyed the conversation and a big TY for the Jersey order...Look forward to going for a ride with you guys next winter...Have a BLAST on your upcoming trip.

OVER!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same back at yah Fab. One of the bestest b.s. sessions I've had in a long time.Thanks very much for all the extras, bolted them on as soon as I got home. Thought about the fact I ordered 2 jerseys for me and only 1 for the WARDEN just quessing ..............thinking...............thinking a little more.....................thats not a holaaaaah................more like a crapholaah. I will call you and meet up with you before the order deadline. And any boost problems call, will be Dynoing all of July at the shop can always help an old guy out. I will hold you to your claim, you can ride with us anytime. Got one area thats perfect.........GOT THREE CABINS. BOOYAAAAAH

Top Bottom