SUMMER SUCKS JERSEYS

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone interested in Summer Sucks! Winters Short – Ride Hard! Jerseys im going to be placing an order on monday for some other gentleman and was just wanting to know if there is any interest in them prior to me placing the order. you can look on the web site for the styles and if you want it personalized and pm me your info if you are interested, orders must be in no later than Monday morning 8:00am Jerseys will take 1-2weeks we will try for sooner turn around time I now that couple of gents want them for the long weekend.

P.S any member that orders off of S&M will get a discounted price and recieve a free gift with purchase.

Attachments

• jersey-ca-lg[1].jpg
    jersey-ca-lg[1].jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 153
  • jersey-blk-lg[1].jpg
    jersey-blk-lg[1].jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 150
  • jersey-nailer-lg[1].jpg
    jersey-nailer-lg[1].jpg
    14 KB · Views: 149

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey BigDawg...

What does these shirts look like...?

If anyone interested in summer sucks Jerseys im going to be placing an order on monday for some other gentleman and was just wanting to know if there is any interest in them prior to me placing the order. you can look on the web site for the styles and if you want it personalized and pm me your info if you are interested, orders must be in no later than Monday morning 8:00am Jerseys will take 1-2weeks we will try for sooner turn around time I now that couple of gents want them for the long weekend.

P.S any member that orders off of S&M will get a discounted price and recieve a free gift with purchase.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check BigDawgs web site under his name. The wife and I have 8 jerseys they are great very durable and cool to wear and look cool too.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same as above!
Looking forward to recieving it!
catmando!

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the canadian jersey. A great product. Actually all the products on the website are great quality.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive posted pic's of the jerseys on the initial post have a look.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys in 12 1/2 hours im ordering all the Moderators from S&M there Jerseys and was just wondering if there any last minute peeps interested. Any one that orders from S&M will get a jersey at a dicounted price aswell as recieve a free gift, Let me know before 8:00am tommarrow morning.
thx

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pmed Ya Bigdawg
Need to make a last min Change,Let me know if ya got my PM and you can do it!
Thanks
catmando!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O.K the Summer Sucks Jerseys Showed up today. Is there anyone else that would like a Jersey prior to me taking these ones in to get personalized.
The following has ordered
1) Summitric
2) Jr Highmark
3) Langford
4) Big Grump
5) Cnd Wrangler
6) Sledbunnyracing
7) TylerG
8) GetR'Done
9) Catmando
10) Sledderglen
11) 08 BigDawg Champ (sponsered By Summer Sucks)

Please let me know ASAP as they are going in in the next day or two
thx

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just letting all those people that ordered Summer Sucks Jerseys that they will be done on Friday April 4/08. So when is the next S&M gathering so that you may recieve the Jerseys. Or we will have to make other plans for those people to recieve the Jerseys. You guys let me know what you want to do?

Thx for all your Support.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey bigdawg, we will be doing another gathering in April, I'll discuss with the fellers and let you know.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be great. Thanks TylerG Let me know (south end would be good) LOL

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey BigDawg...

I'll grab my stuff at the next S&M gathering.... thanks ;)

Just letting all those people that ordered Summer Sucks Jerseys that they will be done on Friday April 4/08. So when is the next S&M gathering so that you may recieve the Jerseys. Or we will have to make other plans for those people to recieve the Jerseys. You guys let me know what you want to do?

Thx for all your Support.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem im thinking it will the best way to get everyone there stuff so lets shot for the April suds night.

Top Bottom