Pink Female Summer Sucks Jerseys

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Peeps Ive been getting alot a interest in the Pink Female Jerseys. Is there any Ladies or Wifes/Daughters that would be interested in the pink jerseys. I need a min of 10 orders before the company will set up the machine to do them as they a custom jerseys with the pink color and the breast cancer logo. We as the owners of Summer Sucks are also Donating a portion of the funds in sales from the pink jerseys back the the Canadian Breast Cancer foundation.

Please let me know if there is any interest in these jerseys

Attachments

• jersey-pinkflame-lg[1].jpg
    jersey-pinkflame-lg[1].jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 217
  • jersey-pinknailer-lg[1].jpg
    jersey-pinknailer-lg[1].jpg
    15 KB · Views: 216
G

Guest1

GOT PINK

OVER!!!

ps...Thanks to you and Moose for continuing the donations to Breast Cancer Research/Awarness....:)

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Fab as we told you before we have had Breast Cancer hit very very close to our family so it was'nt ever a question that came up we will donate a portion of funds from the sale of all our items that are pink and have the breast cancer logo on it.
thanks for sharing your pic's aswell.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put the order in for the MRS and LITTLEONE!!! thanks BigDawg, as for the wrest of YOU, GET ON IT and SUPPORT a GOOD CAUSE. Deano may even have to order a PINK one himself, I know your all just DYIN to get PICS of that:D:eek:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats O.K Deano I'll Back you UP if anyone poks fun of you in a pink Jersey BECAUSE it is in supporting a very good cause P.S when i went to the Calgary stampede last year I wore a Pink Shirt for the Breast Cancer And wrangler is a big sponser of Breast cancer its Called TOUGH ENOUGH TO WHERE PINK And I'm tough enough to wear pink So there.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So as it stands for the Pink Jeserys so far
1) BigDawgs Wife aka Sledwidow
2) Slederglen for his Daughter aka Powdergirl
3) Deano 670 for wife aka Mad
4) Deano 670 for Daughter aka Mini Mad

Come on wheres all the Lady sledders on the site?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So as it stands for the Pink Jeserys so far
1) BigDawgs Wife aka Sledwidow
2) Slederglen for his Daughter aka Powdergirl
3) Deano 670 for wife aka Mad
4) Deano 670 for Daughter aka Mini Mad

Come on wheres all the Lady sledders on the site?

SORRY, BUT MY DAUGHTER HAS ALREADY ORDERED, SHE ORDERED THE BARBED JERSEY, AS SHE DOESN'T LIKE PINK.........

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WAIT!! I just got back on the computer !!! I know at least 3 girls well OLD girls that will want them..let me see if their daughters want them too!!! Is there a number to call???

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pmed you with some info

WAIT!! I just got back on the computer !!! I know at least 3 girls well OLD girls that will want them..let me see if their daughters want them too!!! Is there a number to call???

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone just want to see if any one would like to order a pink Summer sucks Jersey. I will putting in a order by the end of the week. I need a min of 10 to do an order and as of today we have 8 thanks to Cat Girl for 2 maybe more and 2 ladies on the weekend at the BDSO for 2. All the pink Jerseys are with the Breast cancer logo and we are donating a % of pink sales back the the Breast cancer foundation. Let me know ASAP if anyone else is interested.
Thx BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello S&M Members Just letting everyone that i recieved the Female Pink Jerseys yesterday and we have some still for sale. I Have Flames and the Nailers in Small And Medium Sizes if anyone is interested let me know ASAP as they are going in on thrusday for personalization. Thanks to all the Female and some Male members for there support as a portion the sale are being donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation. THX all

Top Bottom