Summer Holidays

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been having the best summer vacation ever except that I have not been on the site for about five weeks, withdrawl shakes the first week. Took the wife on kids on a little tour, been to Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, PEI, Newbruswick and Nefoundland. Going to B.C. when we get back so we hit all ten provinces this summer! Canada is amazing!!! We had no idea how much WELL preserved history we have. I have learrned more this summer than I ever did in school. Kids are having an awsome time, almost to much to absorb so we have just bummed around a couple days. Valcourt in three days, maybe a sled will be cheaper if I pick it up there??? Should be back home by the 28 of August, after living in the fifth wheel for 8 weeks it will be nice to sleep in a real bed! Hope every one else is having the best summer possible....I know.....hard to do without snow.:d:d:canadaflag:

Dadbro

Reaction score
Now that sounds like quit the adventure. I would love to see the rest of Canada. maybe someday.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you're havin' a good time.............post a few pics when you can........ :)

Will do when we get back, between our cameras we already have about 4000 pictures to sort through and yes we back up on disc every third day or so. Did a trip to Vancouver Island once and computer crashed and we lost all but about 80 pics, a lesson learned.

Top Bottom