Suggestions on suspension??

Motomonks

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Been out of the game for a little while
ive got a 2014 m8000 162" snopro LTD

my front shock on the rear skid blew apart last winter, never got around to fixing it, im just looking to replace the shock, i dont want to spend a bunch of money on a new skid, just open to suggestions on what brands/models guys have had good luck with.
I probably jump/drop a bit more than i should with the 162, that being said i dont want to cheap out either!

so, suggestions? Prices?

thanks!

FoxTrot66

Reaction score
Try giving SuspensionWerx out of North Van a call. They did Evol upgrades to all of my Floats and they stock all of the Brandt calving and so on for the Fox shocks. They might even have some used ones for sale.

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Been out of the game for a little while
ive got a 2014 m8000 162" snopro LTD

my front shock on the rear skid blew apart last winter, never got around to fixing it, im just looking to replace the shock, i dont want to spend a bunch of money on a new skid, just open to suggestions on what brands/models guys have had good luck with.
I probably jump/drop a bit more than i should with the 162, that being said i dont want to cheap out either!

so, suggestions? Prices?

thanks!

The shock on your model is rebuildable thats one option. A new one list at $206 usd. You may consider upgrading the rear suspension to a 2016 as you need a longer shock for the front anyway. I believe the other parts to convert are the rails $175 usd ea for a 153 couldnt find 162. The rear arm $75 usd and 2 rear shock links $30 usd ea. I have not converted any personally rather compared part numbers from 2014 to 2016. Probably 1K Canadian to convert, one new shock can cost more than that. There are some options to consider i hope this helps.

saltywalt

Reaction score
I agree with Slamnek. I have Exits in my stock M Series skid, they work very well. My Proclimb has a K Mod with Raptors so I can't say what they would be like in a stock skid. Both very good shocks but they're not cheap.

Top Bottom