Stuck trailer on way to Gorman..

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanted to say thank you to the guys that helped us out out. i was a passenger in the vehicle and definately appreciated the help with backing up the four place. what i didnt appreciate was the few guys running their mouths about the situation, even to the point of putting a note on the windshield. the note was short and sweet. it was a dumb situation and you made it worse. KARMA is a b!tch. Again thank you to the crew that helped us

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanted to say thank you to the guys that helped us out out. i was a passenger in the vehicle and definately appreciated the help with backing up the four place. what i didnt appreciate was the few guys running their mouths about the situation, even to the point of putting a note on the windshield. the note was short and sweet. it was a dumb situation and you made it worse. KARMA is a b!tch. Again thank you to the crew that helped us
how did the note make it worse? did it say they were going to track you down and do harm to your family, or did it just hurt some feelings?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pride, the driver took it personal. when you know you made a mistake you dont need to be yipped at.

Reactions: RXN

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think everyone that was there was helping you guys out... It didn't take long for these guys to push the trailer out. Your driver needs to relax, it happens to everyone. I am sure the note was written all in good fun :)

Trailer.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think everyone that was there was helping you guys out... It didn't take long for these guys to push the trailer out. Your driver needs to relax, it happens to everyone. I am sure the note was written all in good fun :)

View attachment 149011

that right there is what I like to see, fellow snowmobilers helping a guy in a hard situation out!

thanks for the photo Sledpiggy!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone fks up, not a big deal really. Good to see peeps helped as I woulda as well for anyone. I def wouldnt have rubbed it in buddies face mind you. It can be embarrassing. Drink it off and hit the hills WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a few scary moments on that hill over the years along with many other people! I wonder what the possibilities of parking at the Golf Course would be and grooming from there in the future?? I'll look into this! We are all lucky to have as little damage as we have had over the past years! I'll do my best to find us all a resolution.
Aaron
President of the Golden Snowmobile Trail Society

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a great community. Thanks to all the guys that helped me get out of the Boulder parking lot last Saturday. Had a buddy with a broken ankle that needed to get some help and lots of sledders there to help with tow ropes and advice. The help was greatly appreciated and next time take the beer money I offered you! Lol.

Top Bottom