strobe light on atv

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ones i got arent supposed to be submerged but they can withstand spray and being washed. where i am going to mount them they won't be going under water. i got a set of these in blue and a set in red. the ones that go in your headlight are ok to go underwater.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet. is it one like mine or alex's? alex got jewes with the cheap sticker. your just trying to copy me. lol. trying to be a triangle boy.

popoman 500

Reaction score
i have it
its ingraved but it must be just the 700 ones with the plate in it mine you can see throw it but it has that screen

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the 500 one then. the 500 one has the sreen in it and the 700 has the internal baffle things. either way it will still work and your quad will run fine. just got to put the stock filter back on. ya i think the 700 and 800 just have the plate in it or else i have an older model and they changed the design. what did your dad say? your not driving that noisy thing around. lol. all my parts should be in tomorrow for my quad so i can get it fixed this weekend and be reading for next weekend.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i am going to have the amp going across the front rack. i got some of that 3m double sided tape so i will tape then to that. i got my speakers and amp ordered.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those are the one i got but from a different guy. your lucky because you are looking on ebay.com. most of those guys don't ship to canada. but that guy does. i only look on ebay.ca. I paid the same price but only $7.00 for shipping. if you get them we can bug bernie. i am going to measure my box and get a sticker made for it. i will see how much it is and tell you if you want to get one.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would but i got no where to keep my quad around the house in the winter. garage is full with vehicles and the back yard always has 10 foot snow drifts in it.

Top Bottom