STREET OUTLAWS

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I bought some tickets! 500$ with parking for upgraded seats but no VIP stuff for both nights... still saves me from driving to see them stateside and maybe we can hit a bigger event next season.... I want to see some NHRA as well one of these days...

I figure I'll give a ticket for the weekend to my old man for father's day and bring my boy with us! Cant get better than that!

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I bought some tickets! 500$ with parking for upgraded seats but no VIP stuff for both nights... still saves me from driving to see them stateside and maybe we can hit a bigger event next season.... I want to see some NHRA as well one of these days...

I figure I'll give a ticket for the weekend to my old man for father's day and bring my boy with us! Cant get better than that!
when the wife and i helped on a tafc we were at a race in vegas and seattle. pretty kool being in the staging lanes the same time as the big boys. if you ever get a chance to stand close to a fuel car when they launch it will be life changing for you, lol.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to Las Vegas in October 2017. Seen John Force break a track record but the only problem was he tripped the other racers beams. It ruins you at your local track that's for sure. Why's everything going so slow?
what i'm amazed at are these no prep cars. track is not sprayed with glue but these cars run 3.6 sec @ over 200 in the 1/8.
they carry the front tires a good portion of that as well. I think Mussi goes through more dollars in spray for the weekend than i make in a year!

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
what i'm amazed at are these no prep cars. track is not sprayed with glue but these cars run 3.6 sec @ over 200 in the 1/8.
they carry the front tires a good portion of that as well. I think Mussi goes through more dollars in spray for the weekend than i make in a year!
Agreed and/or on the streets. Absolute insanity. I think Season 6 NPK is out soon too. Excited to watch that. Slicks don’t seem to last either. The amount of tuning and testing that goes into a good setup.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We had planned to go watch in Washington in Aug, similar prices to there

So I'm ok with it

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom