Strawberry Oil?

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I bought my sled 2 years ago, I noticed that it had a nice smell when it was running. It actually smelt like strawberries. I now run with polaris VES oil, but still wonder if it is possible to purchase this strawberry smelling oil? My wife actually said when I would get home from a run, that I smelt nice, not like that D@*n :kickass::whipped: Ski-Doo smell....

Does anyone know what type of oil this would be, and if it is still available?

Thanks,

Last edited:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I bought my sled 2 years ago, I noticed that it had a nice smell when it was running. It actually smelt like strawberries. I now run with polaris VES oil, but still wonder if it is possible to purchase this strawberry smelling oil? My wife actually said when I would get hime from a run, that I smelt nice, not like that D@*n :kickass::whipped: Ski-Doo smell....

Does anyone know what type of oil this would be, and if it is still available?

Thanks,

I believe it is made by IPONE. Not sure where it is available but mr. Google would most likely answer that for you. I know that Midfield Supply used to carry it and so does RPM in Whitecourt.

RevBlk

Reaction score
If I came home smelling that nice my little Princess would think I was out supporting single moms. ;) Sledding career would be over. LOL.
Rev

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah the oil is made by ipone and it is syntheic used to run it when i had a 2 stroke i hope this helps:p

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're gonna smell like a 2 stroke, it may as well be "Eau de Ipone" LOL

M7Plus

Reaction score
I know the HONDA dealer in Edson carries that oil, thats where i bought mine from last year, and down to my last jug, guess i need some more so i can tell u if they still sell it.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought that pol oil smelled like that for a season ('04, 05?)or two, couple of guys with the 900's smelled like flowers.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don't know if the smell of strawberry's would go with the smell of the bratwurst cooking in the muff pot:beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be a fuel fragrance too. We tried them in the race car a few years back, not too bad but alcohol/meth still burns the eyes, it just smells like root beer when it does.... LOL

Search "Fuel Fragrances" in Google. Tons of places that sell them.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say Klotz or Ipone as well. I run Klotz right now, but at $50/gallon for Klotz plus shipping out of Calgary; I'm going to be changing over to Ipone when I finish off my last gallon of Klotz. I can get the Ipone in GP for under $40/gallon; and avoid paying shipping.:cool:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Strawberry=Ipone. Smells great in the jug, not so good burnt. Fine for the first few miles, then it really starts to get to you. I have some that I run in my weewhacker and chainsaw now. I tell the neighbours it's an environmentally friendly oil when they ask what the smell is. Too funny. I won't run it again. People behind me were compaining it gave them a headache. My 2 cents.

bcboy

Reaction score
exhaustfragrances.com i gave grape to a friend so he was easy to find just fallow the smell. i put cherry in the yamie it smelled good

oh and i got it from lordco

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just came across the ipone oil in the kimpex catolougue. which means any dealer that has a kimpex account can order it.

Top Bottom