Strange Things Seen And Found On Trails

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding around Bear Creek in B.C., row of old car doors planted along trhe trail in the middle of nowhere.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Are you related to Big Mark? Lol.
This last summer alone found full skidoo jerry can (bit stale but the quads didn't mind), snowbunje, pair of mechanics gloves, and a brand new spare tire that broke off a pickup the cable was still attached.

Now this summer I need to find all the stuff I lost out of my tunnel bag. Muffpot, Garmin rino, camera etc.

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came on a few people in trucks that thought our sled trail was a road. Then again maybe thought was not involved! Was a nice guy and pulled them out with the SnoCat. Also seen signs of people that did the same and got out with GREAT difficulty!

morerpmfred

Reaction score
Grow op just of the atlas road. Those hippies from the kotanays are invading alberta.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Near Lillooet BC found a grow op... the cool part was it was fully watered in the trees... found it weir black hoses everywhere... terrain was so steep hoses lead to the large evergreen branches that had pots and pot plants in them... kinda like a gravity self feed watering system... got the f out of there asap... to much time invested to be caught by whomever was surly not to far off

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sock beer found. I did find a crown royal bag at the bottom of Caribou Bowl today. That stuff really grinds my gears...

Oh well. Nice bag. It'll be put to good use for my emergency supplies in my pack

Top Bottom