Strange Things Seen And Found On Trails

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
I remember when I'd go riding dirtbikes with Big Mark and he'd always leave his little tool pouch or pack open and there'd be a wrench, a bottle, sandwich with a spark plug, maybe the keys to the truck.... Sometimes I'd see a dead animal, a deer thats been ripped to pieces by coyotes of hobo's. Last year came up a trail to the secret firepit area and a couple was having sex! Hahaha! Never seen people move so fast as 3 machines storm into the area! Sometimes see 4x4's hopelessly stuck with city guys wearing hoodies and runners just hanging around or sitting inside(probably smoking weed) trying to get a cell signal Lol.
I did find a mad scientist glass lab flask(say that fast 6 times) in the middle of a trail in the mountains. I use that for holding vitamins now in the kitchen,
...Then I did run into the ass of that black bear that one time...

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got dived on by an owl once while riding my dirtbike in Vega. Also I found a display phone(no insides) on the river bank. Oh ya, I was Seadoo'n on the N.Sask one afternoon a few yrs back and I saw a big dirty suitcase on the shore. It was closed and easy to access but I just buzzed by it to go back to the launch. Good thing I did cause later that day, on the news, other people found a cut up dismembered body of a girl in it!

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hah! 2 Yrs ago while sledding me and a couple of friends came across an old super crappy sled abandoned. We dug a little hole and stood it on it's tail. Lol. That was fun. We would never have done it but the sled was "done". It was double triple beat and left out to die.

Attachments

• VSSC.jpg
    VSSC.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 348

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeezuz..

LOL

One day I was heading back to the truck from Allan creek, and saw a sock with something in it, I stopped, and noticed that there was a can of beer. I took it and headed my way back down, and kept finding more.. Needless to say I had about 9 beer by the time I got to the truck... too bad the socks were old and not of any use, but the beer went to good use!!

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha!...You still HAVE the socks in your garage somewhere I'm betting. Lol. I am still a bit confused though. Did you just find 1 sock that wasn't very good or 9 socks? If you found 9, were they all bad and do you still have them in your garage? If I brought 4.5 people, or 4 people and one with only one leg over who have bad uncomfortable wet socks, you could fit em up so at least their feet are dry?...Assuming they would like crusty old socks that is.

Last edited:

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
creepy pic when i noticed that face!

Hah! 2 Yrs ago while sledding me and a couple of friends came across an old super crappy sled abandoned. We dug a little hole and stood it on it's tail. Lol. That was fun. We would never have done it but the sled was "done". It was double triple beat and left out to die.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I just saw that face.. Very creepy.

No, no socks W sorry, they were only good for beer anti puncture devices..

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found a perfectly functionally sound 600 summit just off the power line a ways up the trail at powder king in 07. It was covered in snow with no tracks around it, keys in it, and not stuck. Kind of creepy....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found a perfectly functionally sound 600 summit just off the power line a ways up the trail at powder king in 07. It was covered in snow with no tracks around it, keys in it, and not stuck. Kind of creepy....

Ya we found an 05 mxz 1000 i think ....? One day way out west of whitecourt, key in it fresh snow from 3 days previous on it and no signs of anyone around, thought it was broke down at first but it fired up third pull, moved it to the edge of the trail and left it, came back by there 4 hours later and it was gone, and there didnt seem to have been another set of snowmobile tracks to it but ours it was def weird i thought

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea, was just left in the middle of the trail and not a sign of anybody around for days, i may of had a sock beer or two that day :)

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

Nagzs

Reaction score
I found a 50 dollar bill in the middle of no where at Eagles in Sicamous.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This last summer alone found full skidoo jerry can (bit stale but the quads didn't mind), snowbunje, pair of mechanics gloves, and a brand new spare tire that broke off a pickup the cable was still attached.

Now this summer I need to find all the stuff I lost out of my tunnel bag. Muffpot, Garmin rino, camera etc.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found a grow opp by where I grew up and another way north part of vega!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom