Strange problem?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Pro with a Boondocker turbo kit. It runs awesome and shifts at 8 to 8200 at full throttle. The problem is when you hammer the throttle at anything below about 20mph the RPM will flash and hit the limiter and shut it down. You have come to a stop and shut it off then restart and your good again. I shouldn't have to throw weight at it until it only pulls under 8000 RPM, but that's what I would have to do to fix the problem. If you squeeze it slower or if you hammer it from half throttle, it's ok but still flashes close to the limiter. Anyone had this happen? I tried a very aggressive initial angle helix and it didn't help and I've got 81 grams in the primary with only a 300lb shift out spring in it.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Pro with a Boondocker turbo kit. It runs awesome and shifts at 8 to 8200 at full throttle. The problem is when you hammer the throttle at anything below about 20mph the RPM will flash and hit the limiter and shut it down. You have come to a stop and shut it off then restart and your good again. I shouldn't have to throw weight at it until it only pulls under 8000 RPM, but that's what I would have to do to fix the problem. If you squeeze it slower or if you hammer it from half throttle, it's ok but still flashes close to the limiter. Anyone had this happen? I tried a very aggressive initial angle helix and it didn't help and I've got 81 grams in the primary with only a 300lb shift out spring in it.
Try loading the weights at the tip and turn the boost down. Easy fix...your welcome. Lol

Top Bottom