Stolen

willhickey

Reaction score
Ha that is an awsome story, about you chasing them down the logging road. Good for you for chasing them down, lots of people would not do that. I think I would have taken pleasure in the dogs tearing them appart to. I got my truck broken into last year had 4 in the trailer and 2 up top, i was lucky they wern't able to take it however the ignition was all drilled out.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That can't be true...who would be crazy enough to do that...lol...I used to have the police report...actually posted it when it happend, can't remember where I put it though.
After meeting you...the story made sense.
Yep That was me but it happen in Mcbride the truck they were driving was stolen from Valemount.!! They cut the lock off my 2 place swung it a round hooked on and took off! We went out for a smoke a few minutes later and noticed the trailer gone. So we followed the tracks out of the parking lot and they were heading to Prince George. We caught up to them about 70 km done the road. They were just pulling off the road into a logging road staging area, well we just pulled up beside them, they looked at us notice it was the truck they had just cut the trailer off of, and took off down the logging road. So we chased them down to about 12kms and the road ended bridge was out, we were armed with tire iron, and those little pipe extensions for the jack. We chased them on foot until they fell into a creek, and crossed it. It was -12 that night, so we felt them took the truck there were driving back to the highway, were we met up with the RCMP's. An hour or two later we went down the road with the K9 unit and caught them. They were from PG and thats were they were heading!!....It was great watching that dog tear that one guys arm apart...hehehe!!:d

crossfire8

Reaction score
That totally sucks!
Good place to post, hopefully something comes of it!

we had items stolen from valemont on sunday. they did use our credit cards in hinton. not sure if it's the same crew! we do have reason to believe they're from prince george, due to a forwarded text message from one of the stolen phones.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too many drugs in these towns (Edson, Hinton, etc) these days. People stealing to fund their habit, sucks big time Boosted!! I will also keep another eye out down this way, can't hurt. You can bet that if I catch 'em, you'll be getting a call before the cops do.

NosRX1 - wow, you are wayyy nicer than I would have been to those guys that stole your chit. Letting them walk out was a smart thing to do, I'm not sure I could have that much self control. :beer: for ya man!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should set out some bait sleds and catch these buggers our selves!!:mad:

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The worst part is you never know who is on these sites and watching for when and where people are going. Yes this is a great venue for the majority but it also can help the other side. That is why you should not disclose of any personal info on here.

mac22

Reaction score
Yep That was me but it happen in Mcbride the truck they were driving was stolen from Valemount.!! They cut the lock off my 2 place swung it a round hooked on and took off! We went out for a smoke a few minutes later and noticed the trailer gone. So we followed the tracks out of the parking lot and they were heading to Prince George. We caught up to them about 70 km done the road. They were just pulling off the road into a logging road staging area, well we just pulled up beside them, they looked at us notice it was the truck they had just cut the trailer off of, and took off down the logging road. So we chased them down to about 12kms and the road ended bridge was out, we were armed with tire iron, and those little pipe extensions for the jack. We chased them on foot until they fell into a creek, and crossed it. It was -12 that night, so we felt them took the truck there were driving back to the highway, were we met up with the RCMP's. An hour or two later we went down the road with the K9 unit and caught them. They were from PG and thats were they were heading!!....It was great watching that dog tear that one guys arm apart...hehehe!!:d

I love that story :d I wish more of them had happy endings like this.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good story....but I bet the theifs stealing sleds again are the same guys. Probably only got a slap on the wrist and decided that crime really does pay. Sad.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That just brought a tear to my eye. I love happy endings:d

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats bad dude.
Hope u find the F*c*e*s that did that,
We had the same thing happen to us only they broke into our unfinished shop and our house and stole all of our chain saws, a small honda EU, and Grizzly Rug, A browning .22 with a high powered pistol scope,lucky that all the other rifles had no bolts in them, and few tools out of my dads snap-on tool box, and some other sh** like that.
The good thing was the i had my dads new yamaha ATV with us on the trip to our trappers cabin.
Well i dont think stealing pays and they will get it soon.:rolleyes:

Justin:rolleyes:

PS you should put this on snowest.com lot more guys on there then here.
Just my 2 cent.:eek:

M7Plus

Reaction score
Can you pls post a pic of the trailer atleast the sled should be easy to identify, i live here in hinton and not too often things stick around but you never know it could still be here somewhere. Where was it stolen from? and they left your truck? wow! I will try to keep an eye out and an ear! Soryy bout the loss.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wish we could catch the little bas#$ds, haul them to the bush and beat the hell out of them. they do not deserve our justice system.

sorry about your losses will keep our eyes out in the south, but i bet they are north bc right now. no insurance or reggy needed in bc,or as of yet that i am aware of.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Isn't there a country where they cut a hand off when they catch a thief????????I bet if we did that here you wouldn't catch very many before the rest of them would find some other criminal activity to support their crack habit.;)

Top Bottom