Stolen!!!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.bowcyclesouth.com
So about 1hr ago our employees were helping customers when one noticed someone taking off on a peddle bike with some parts.

gill vents, left hand throttle, and a bunch of quick clickers

went after the guy but where our shop is he must of went another way other then the way we went. so the cops are out there looking for him but we all know he wont be found.

or if anyone knows or see's anyone selling some gill vents, quick clickers let someone know down at the shop or send us a pm or email about where they are.

thanks Everyone!:mad::rant:

Last edited by a moderator:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with more people lossing there jobs there will be a bunch more of this happening :nono:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if anyone swings by my house looking steal my toys they will have a shotgun pointed at them and I will shoot at the knees. I have a great alarm system at my house and my garage. I am tired of people that steal and think it is ok. :nono::nono:

ShOrTrAk

Reaction score
I am with you snowseeker! I have the alarm system but my neighbour has the shotguns......and we are really good buds!!!

Well if anyone swings by my house looking steal my toys they will have a shotgun pointed at them and I will shoot at the knees. I have a great alarm system at my house and my garage. I am tired of people that steal and think it is ok. :nono::nono:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember you can only respond with the same force used
cant bring the shot gun to the fist fight

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my question is, " Just how in the hell do we get our politicians to hear the message that 99% of the general population is sick and tired and getting more fed up with a judicial system that is completly disfunctional to the honest everyday citizen of our country and only caters to a theif, drug lord, murderer , rapist and the list goes on and on?"

We need to form a Snow and Mud Posse and take these guys sledding....like I wonder if they can run 80 miles an hour ....think of the possibilities! LOL. Not funny and I feel for anyone that has stuff stolen....pray to God that it don't happen to me and I catch them...did I actuall say that out loud? Oh well....I am sure we'd have a big cheering croud in the courthouse anyway.......

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have over 2 grand invested in my alarm system, Kula my German Shepherd. Can't wait till she finds her first intruder, will not want to be them. Live out in the country and begun locking the doors for the first time since the seventies. How pathetic things are getting!

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shotgun to a fist fight, damn rights if it's in my house!!! My bobcat digs
a nice size hole that's if the dog don't get a hold of him first.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally.... the price was right at "Blow Cycle" and they hard parts in stock.. who knew

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL thats good for a chuckel.. ( bobsledder )

i have an alarm as well, though i dont use it much.

anyone is welcome to get into the house if they so wish. now my dogs are not very big other then 1 of them, but 9 of them....im betting you dont get out :) lol

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i was always told,shoot to kill.Don't give the person a chance to talk his way out at court and getting a slap on the wrist and possibly sueing you,and you YOU get penalized for protecting your property.BS

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish we had the same Castle laws they have in the States.It states that a person has a right to protect his property,using what ever means possible.:mad::mad:

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are lots of desperate folks out there....and far too many other motives for stealing....anyone who has been burned knows that feeling of "being violated" work hard for the stuff we treasure...and its gone :(

Last time I talked to the fuzz.....they said some of the best deterrents were having and alarm or a dog....a dog of any size works surprisingly well as long as they make noise and contribute to being a PITA......

Keeping things chained up...obviously if they want it they're going to take it....but you owe it to the SOB to make him work for it....if its a hassle he'll go elsewhere

and also "out of site out of mind".....if it doesnt have to be in the garage....take it inside.....bikes..welders...golf clubs etc

I even brought all the (4) dirt bikes inside this year :)......though you might get a bit of flack from your better half for that one......:rant:

Top Bottom