Stolen truck/trailer and scumbags recovered

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf...."self employed" :mad:

I dont get the theft over 5k either, that truck looks like a late model f350 worth well over 5k

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
time for them to start nailing some of these scums with "grand theft auto"

Step away from the Xbox, theft over 5000 encompasses auto theft and has a 10yr max sentence. Problem is space and cost to incarcerate and judges who let them off too easy, just look at the rcmp shooter in edmonton last month had a rap sheet a mile long was out in public.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Step away from the Xbox, theft over 5000 encompasses auto theft and has a 10yr max sentence. Problem is space and cost to incarcerate and judges who let them off too easy, just look at the rcmp shooter in edmonton last month had a rap sheet a mile long was out in public.

for more serious offences plus theft yes.

eventually some judge needs to hit these dirt bags with the entire book, maybe a judge who has had his/her own chit stolen?

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is interesting to me how stupid these people (thieves) often are. Kind of makes you wonder how stupid the owner of the truck and trailer might have been. I say might because I wonder if they left the keys in it etc.. Sure does not appear that Dave is a Mensa member given he is driving around with a bunch of stolen property and drugs in his pocket so I question his capability to steal a locked truck without keys in it. Fords to seem to be a frequent target though so must be easier to steal...

Top Bottom