STOLEN TRUCK -- SHERWOOD PARK AREA-- May 2, 2017

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty about your truck...Fords are by far the easiest to get into and running without a key. Don't know why they still make them like that. For peace of mind, Your next build should have a self powered tracking device installed deep in the dash or firewall. There expensive but they work. It will buy you time when your truck drives away from you. Easily linked to your phone.

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty about your truck...Fords are by far the easiest to get into and running without a key. Don't know why they still make them like that. For peace of mind, Your next build should have a self powered tracking device installed deep in the dash or firewall. There expensive but they work. It will buy you time when your truck drives away from you. Easily linked to your phone.

The tracker itself is only 100 bucks. Depending on how much info you want to receive regarding movement and location can drive up cost of the yearly (monthly?) subscription. No need to hide it deep inside the truck. Just find a nice hidden spot that is easily accessible. That way you can pull it out and put on your sxs/bike/sled/non-behaving teenaged kid's car/etc.

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sell tickets and have a beer garden. Beat them then nurse them back to health for next weekends beatings ! Entertainment for all.

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do not forget to have gloves, hearing protection etc. WE do not want to get hurt......safety first !

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is sitting in the ditch at the top of the hill west of calgary by Banff coach road. Had been for the last couple days. Fully blacked out lifted 11+ ford I think

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is sitting in the ditch at the top of the hill west of calgary by Banff coach road. Had been for the last couple days. Fully blacked out lifted 08 to 10 ford I think
Problem is its hard to know if it died on the road or if it was left abandoned

Either way it's a Ford and both happen alot, and the drivers walk home in both circumstances lmfao

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably good. He wouldn't want it back. I see lots of stolen trucks. One I'm working on now. Dirty ol panties and crap in them. It's gross.

What color???

Top Bottom