STOLEN TRUCK -- SHERWOOD PARK AREA-- May 2, 2017

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im going to do my best to reply to this without being sarcastic..........

Were they trucks that looked like mine?

yes fairly close, stopped in the parking lot to take a look at one. didn't see any front window sticker or light bar, the other was more of a cream colour. anyway not likely yours. any other way to identify?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures?? The headlites, grille, painted parts, stickers, rims all unique...

just what i was asking!

anyway just saw one white, the other a creamy tint.

well i will say adieu, as i'm out.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
just what i was asking!

anyway just saw one white, the other a creamy tint.

guess i got better things to do,

I was joking lol. There are SO many white platniums out there man... I find MYSELF rubber necking them all day. really the only way to tell is mine has black in between the windows on the door pillar and the headlights. Other than that its really hard to tell it apart. I appreciate everyone looking but im beginning to face a reality that im never going to see that thing again. Its killing me.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was joking lol. There are SO many white platniums out there man... I find MYSELF rubber necking them all day. really the only way to tell is mine has black in between the windows on the door pillar and the headlights. Other than that its really hard to tell it apart. I appreciate everyone looking but im beginning to face a reality that im never going to see that thing again. Its killing me.

i can relate, other than a window sticker, i have no idea!. good luck.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chances are they are not driving it around a major city ... it is either in pieces , or in another province .
Sad to say ...
These guys make a living at this , if they walked into your house , this is not their first pony ride .
It is ridiculous, that nothing is ever done , thus just making it more enticing for the azzhats ....!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question...... As we live very remote and have had a couple drive byes..... I am very firm on my stance of protection of personal property, what would actually happen if you blasted the guy walking through the front door?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question...... As we live very remote and have had a couple drive byes..... I am very firm on my stance of protection of personal property, what would actually happen if you blasted the guy walking through the front door?

Dead man don't talk!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No idea, but a couple of vehicle identifiers would help

A couple stickers may help. Be easier to spot vehicle

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

As long as you dont shoot him in the back you are probably going to be good to go.... "He said he was going to kill my wife and children and charged towards us". If he runs... drag him back in the house and take care of it.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
No idea, but a couple of vehicle identifiers would help

A couple stickers may help. Be easier to spot vehicle

There is a large sticker running down the passenger side of the windsheild "western canadian powerstrokes" there is a small t-team sticker in the bottom left corner of the back window. There is a VERY small picture of the hawaiian islands in the top RIGHT corner of the back window, The wheels have a white REFLECTIVE sticker on them that says "gear wheels". The entire interior is all white, The ford emblems are white... The piller between the doors and windows has been blacked out. Really the giveaway will be the headlights I think.. Thanks for keep your guy's eyes open! Im sure someone isn't going to let 3000$ headlights go to waste so hopefully they turn up one day

Last edited:

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Sherwood Park as well.
Saturday last weekend at 7 am my neighbor is standing in his front yard and a blue car pulls into our street.
They go down to the end and he hears voices talking and they slowly pull up the street with one guy driving and the rest of them checking car doors.
They check his truck which is parked on the street right in front of him he asks the guy what he is doing and the guy mumbles something and runs back to the car and they peel out of there.
He calls the cops and gives them the license plate #.
Police tell him he shouldn't of called 911 but some other # which my neighbor didn't know...
My neighbor asks if they want the info or not?
They took the info and said they would look into it.
My neighbor wasn't holding his breath for any kind of action any time soon.....

The guy who stole mine was out on bail from the night before. Cops and him went on a high speed chase but cops backed out when speeds reached over 80k. They found him again in Calgary and chased him till he crashed it. Then the cops broke all the windows out getting him out....wouldnt unlock the doors. Cops said dont worry you have insurance to cover the theft. Yeah right didnt even cover the cost of the fuel pump I just put in. The cops also said that I shouldnt have left the keys in it. Out here on the farm I leave the keys in 1 vehicle....better than the crooks coming into the house and asking for the keys. I said if there was a little bit of deterrance besides a steak dinner in jail maybe crime would go down. No comment

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The guy who stole mine was out on bail from the night before. Cops and him went on a high speed chase but cops backed out when speeds reached over 80k. They found him again in Calgary and chased him till he crashed it. Then the cops broke all the windows out getting him out....wouldnt unlock the doors. Cops said dont worry you have insurance to cover the theft. Yeah right didnt even cover the cost of the fuel pump I just put in. The cops also said that I shouldnt have left the keys in it. Out here on the farm I leave the keys in 1 vehicle....better than the crooks coming into the house and asking for the keys. I said if there was a little bit of deterrance besides a steak dinner in jail maybe crime would go down. No comment
Was that the one that had lost the front tire on hwy 2?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you look around any stupid hiding places in your neighbourhood? Stupid question I'm sure your thinking, but My buddies truck was stolen in whitecourt in Nov and it was gone for 3 days if I remember right. It was found 1 block from his house.

Top Bottom