STOLEN: Trailer, 3 sleds & van

sledmom

Reaction score
STOLEN:
2010 United 27ft Snowmobile Trailer, black & gray, pink lettering (supporting Breast Cancer)
2008 Ski-Doo MXZ X 600 HO
2007 Arctic Cat F5 LXR (14 yr old daughter's Christmas present - she only rode it once!)
2006 Ski-Doo MXZ 600 SDI
and
1998 Ford Econoline Diesel Van (white) used to pull trailer!
These items were stolen sometime between 6PM Mon. March 29th and 6AM Tues. March 30th from Waterloo, Ontario (near Northfield Drive & Bridge Street)
Please keep your eyes open, please call the Police if you have any information.
It's possible they covered up the pink lettering with something to make it less noticeable, it may look like a plain black and gray trailer.

Attachments

• Jan 2010 a 081-stolen-crp.jpg
    Jan 2010 a 081-stolen-crp.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Moms sled-002.JPG
    Moms sled-002.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Jan 2010 a 038-sm.jpg
    Jan 2010 a 038-sm.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 389
  • DSC03217-sm.JPG
    DSC03217-sm.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 398

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't miss that trailer,hopefully you find everything.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im hoping someone is playing an early april fools
who would stoop so low as to steal a trailer with support breast cancer all over it

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im hoping someone is playing an early april fools
who would stoop so low as to steal a trailer with support breast cancer all over it

No honor among theives...

I am sorry to hear about this, I hope for a speedy recovery, and a azz whoppin for the criminals involved.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SORRY TO HEAR THE LOSS:(........ WE'LL KEEP OUR EYES PEELED OUT HERE. THAT TRAILER STANDS OUT AND SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD TO LOCATE. I GUESS THE TRAILER THEFT PROBLEM EXISTS EVEN DOWN EAST........:mad:

sledmom

Reaction score
UPDATE:
We received a call from the Police, our van was found in BRANTFORD, ON. No news on the trailer or sleds.....yet!

sledmom

Reaction score
UPDATE:
The van was found on Monday (Apr.5) and the trailer was found on Tuesday (Apr.6) both in Brantford, Ontario. The trailer was on blocks, they toook the tires and rims.

No sign of the sleds to date...will be doing a lot of checking on Kijiji and Ebay!

Would really like to get a hold of the guys who did this!!!:rant:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:
The van was found on Monday (Apr.5) and the trailer was found on Tuesday (Apr.6) both in Brantford, Ontario. The trailer was on blocks, they toook the tires and rims.

No sign of the sleds to date...will be doing a lot of checking on Kijiji and Ebay!

Would really like to get a hold of the guys who did this!!!:rant:

DAMMMIT! I really wish that there was happier news... Seriously, what kind of scum steals a trailer that is in support of Breast Cancer? I hope karma bites them in the ass and they all find metastatic lumps in their titties, male or female, and have a few unsuccessful rounds of chemo before they die a slow painful death. Low-life pricks...

I will keep my eyes peeled in the classifieds for your sleds...

Top Bottom