Stolen super duty questions

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
for the instances when you forget your lights on, which i do a lot, would the warn remote cables for a winch not allow you to boost the truck with out lifting the hood? I thought they made a quck connect for booster cables.

i believe they doo, and thats a good idea.... You should hook up your lites direct, if its a problem for you, then when you start the truck all the lites are on, and when you shut off the truck, lites are out...... Just a thought;)

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can buy a little device that attaches to the battery that won't let it drain completly if you leave your lights on my ford has a timer on the light switch that turns them off is that not standard on all vehicle even my cheap chev cobalt has it

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
you can buy a little device that attaches to the battery that won't let it drain completly if you leave your lights on my ford has a timer on the light switch that turns them off is that not standard on all vehicle even my cheap chev cobalt has it

yup, most newer vehicles have a lite timer.... Not, all, but most.

sledhead65

Reaction score
I have a better idea, look into the flame throwers that are installed on south african vehicles by their owners to diminish jackings...perfectly legal there, 8 foot shot of napalm out under the door rocker , i am serious, you tube them... no police complaints either, all you need to do is call in a street sweeper, geez i wish they were legal

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My parents have had their Rendezvous broken into many times, and then they just left the locks damaged, haven't been touched since. I don't know if it was damaged so bad it couldn't be opened again with a screwdriver or whatever, but it worked for them.

Some guys where I used to work were big pranksters. Apparently one night they took a wire, removed the casing from the last 8" or so, and spread it under the seat cover in a * pattern. The wire ran behind the seat, under the weatherstripping, through the firewall, and up under the spark plug cap. Yeah.

Supposedly the guy who got in got a pretty good snap on his choda, then when he lifted his a$$ up off the seat, it was ok untill enough of a charge built up and WHAM - it arched up and got him again. Reached for the door handle - WHAM - finally he got out the passenger side. One of the 2 guys watching from over the hill peed a little bit in his pants cause he was laughing so hard.

Anyway, that would teach a good lesson to a theif....and possibly prevent them from breeding as well.

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
No how you feel:(. In 2006 got my F350 stolen in Revy with a First ride on my new sled. Well got 3 days on it and my buddy sled was on the trailer also.Found truck next day in Kelowna:eek:. But no sleds:mad:. The theifs just pop out the door latch on driver side lift up on do handle assembly and door opens. Then all they need to do is use a large scewdriver and turn the key ignition and wala. The truck starts. The tumbler assembly is held together with plastic. So it is easy for them to do. And for the door latch. Once they have the door open, they just pop the assembly back in, With no damage mabey a small dint. Its amazing $60,000.00 truck with 2bit key. Ford what to we expect.

bcboy

Reaction score
leave nothing of value in the truck and just leave the doors unlocked. if they wanted it it's theres. and as i have been told locks and for awnest people. or put a page alarm that go's off but not on the truck haha my old man caught a few guys in his truck it didn't end all that great for them.:d

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmm if u guys are having ur fords stolen it is because of the dodge and or GM dealer ships and they are stealing ur fords so may be u will get the picture and buy a dodge or a GMC...LOL (not another ford)LOL:rolleyes:

justin:rolleyes:

:ramsfan_small:

Top Bottom