Stolen sled

Reaction score
Keep your eyes open for a black 2007 700 Polaris Dragon, 155 track. It has a turbo on it. Stolen from yard in Yellow Grass, Sask. between 12 and 2 A.M., Sunday Feb 6/11. This is my buddies sled and he needs it back quickly!!!!Please reply if you have seen this sled or heard anything regarding this incident. Thanks.

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a picture of it? anything different about it than any other polaris around besides the turbo? i see to many polaris' around weyburn so i can't be walking up to everyone i see.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck finding it probably in BC by now.lol, sorry for the luck post some pics.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saying "he needs it back" is one thing but saying "he needs it back quickly"...I'd have to throw the phrase, "wishful thinking" out there. Good luck, I'll keep my eyes open around Kelowna.:beer:

EAGLEeye

Reaction score
I need a picture like andystepper says we can't just go up to evryone we see

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had mine stolen 3 weeks ago loosers will prob part it out. Hope he had insurance the reason I will be ridin my new one this weekend. Sorry for your loss man.

Reaction score
Sorry no pictures but was talking to Gord today and he said the only distinguishing marks that are noticable are that the front shocks are almost flat.

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to say man, but i have a feeling that the sled is long gone by now. is there or was there anyway of anyone knowing it was a turbo sled? ride with anyone you guys didn't know?

there are so many polaris sleds around here right now. but now i gotta know. i know yellow grass is a small town, but why would he leave that expensive of a sled out in his yard?

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a feeling i know who your talking about. i know how much time any money there has been put into that sled.

Top Bottom