Stolen Quad

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they found my stolen quad it was found abandoned on the side of a dirt road in Clairmont. Ignition ripped out and hotwired. The quad is in good shape aside from the ignition. Guess license plate was gone. I'm going to see if they will let me buy it back.

I passed a quad this morning on my way to work, looked like yours but it was stripped of all the items you shown in pictures. It was parked on the side of the highway I drive to work.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I passed a quad this morning on my way to work, looked like yours but it was stripped of all the items you shown in pictures. It was parked on the side of the highway I drive to work.

The highway you drive on is in GP Clairmont? if so that's interesting I'm thinking you saw it then before RCMP got it lol was it in alright shape at least or was more than just the accessories gone?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The highway you drive on is in GP Clairmont? if so that's interesting I'm thinking you saw it then before RCMP got it lol was it in alright shape at least or was more than just the accessories gone?

116ave north of highway 43x, on 84th ave west of clairmont

Top Bottom