Stolen Quad

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad was stolen from the Edmonton north area between July 26[SUP]th[/SUP] – 30[SUP]th[/SUP]
Metallic Green Polaris 2010 XP with EPS
License Plate: ATU22
VIN: 4XAZX85A0AA005785

• My quad was bought from Brokers Marine and Sport and has the oval sticker on the back right side above the tail lights
  • It has a Rotopax gas can 11 liters and mounting bracket on the front rack
  • Quad was stolen with the 2up Wes cargo box
  • Quad also had passenger foot pegs
  • 28" Zilla tires 10" on fronts and 12" on backs

I’m hoping Snow and Mud members can help me in searching and let me know if you happen to see the quad. I really love quadding and the community and it really bothers me when it’s tarnished. We can all appreciate how hard we work for everything we own.

Thanks

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 275
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 251
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad was stolen from the Edmonton north area between July 26[SUP]th[/SUP] – 30[SUP]th[/SUP]
Metallic Green Polaris 2010 XP with EPS
License Plate: ATU22
VIN: 4XAZX85A0AA005785

• My quad was bought from Brokers Marine and Sport and has the oval sticker on the back right side above the tail lights.
  • It has a Rotopax gas can 11 gallons and mounting bracket on the front rack.
  • Quad was stolen with the 2up Wes cargo box
  • Quad also had passenger foot pegs

I’m hoping Snow and Mud members can help me in search and let me know if you happen to see the quad. I really love quadding and the community and it really bothers me when it’s tarnished. We can all appreciate how hard we work for everything we own.

Thanks

Ahhh that sucks! I feel for ya dude.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support... just damn depressing that my quad is gone. Thinking about the headache it's going to be to replace everything lost makes me sick not just on the quad but in the quad box that I don't know if insurance will cover. Also all the acessories I bought tires, winch etc.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh no more po po eh. Friggin people suck ( crack heads anyways )

sent from my htc

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH SH!T man that freakin sucks!! I am workin on the north end....will keep an eye out FOR SURE!

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that buddy, glad we got to ride at the jamboree. Your bike should be covered under its own insurance??....probably wont get covered for all the extras though, that really sucks man!!

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it locked up..in a garage? or any more details..

Sucks either way...sorry to hear

Yeah it was locked in the garage and the thieves used a pry-bar and got the side door open. They have no keys because all sets are accounted for so they either put it in neutral and pushed it up into a truck or trailer or hot wired it. My guess and the cops is it was someone close to where it is stored because they did it once we were out of town and they knew a quad was in the garage.

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
I was out with a volenteer RCMP this past week. He lives out by Rocky Mountain House, the Southfork / Prairie Creek area. He told us that a 12 year old kid with a few thumb tacks can steal any of todays machines in about 12 seconds. Apperently just by stabbing certain wires and touching the tacks together is all you need to do! I use 1 inch cable locks at night on our machines. At the very least, do whatever it takes to prove to the insurance company that you did your due diligence.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRUTAL, ppl gotta get a fkn job and know what its like to actually work for your things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of those fu*&^g punk's,:rant: need's some manner's and respect peoples stuff!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who would steal a po po other than a crackhead that's high anyways.
Sorry dude had to say it.
I know u have been brain washed via the Polaris commercial

sent from my htc

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez Chad I am really sorry to hear that. I have an alarm system that I just took out of a customers as they upgraded. I have a 30 watt siren to anihlate the next person to go into your garage. Nothing worse than that feeling of violation. I know it is closing the barn door after the horse is gone, but its yours.

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems your house wasn't the only one that got hit, some theives decided to hit up my house on the northeast side of town, but the truck alarm scared them away. Idiots.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support... just damn depressing that my quad is gone. Thinking about the headache it's going to be to replace everything lost makes me sick not just on the quad but in the quad box that I don't know if insurance will cover. Also all the acessories I bought tires, winch etc.

Just dig up all your receipts. I had to call the stealerships to reprint some receipts for some of my accessories. There's a good chance you'll take a nasty hit for depreciation, so you'll need your receipts. And don't let the adjuster bully you into accepting a crappy offer. Be prepared when you talk to him by knowing the value of your machine. ...I was able to squeeze almost an extra $1500 out of my insurance company, but I had to be persistent.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How you making out with the insurance compnay? ...you gonna make it to Grave Flats and Valemount?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they found my stolen quad it was found abandoned on the side of a dirt road in Clairmont. Ignition ripped out and hotwired. The quad is in good shape aside from the ignition. Guess license plate was gone. I'm going to see if they will let me buy it back.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are kidding!!! Wow you might get to do the brakes after all!!
Cindi has got a new ride?

Top Bottom