Stolen Qauds and Dirt Bike

Todd

Reaction score
Well,just my luck decided to take the wife and kids for a ride and as I backed into my trailer this morning i noticed the trailer lock was missing; looked inside the trailer and quess what 3 king quads and one suzuki dirt bike gone. Those bastrds broke into a secure, fenced, cameras and security quarded compound and my stuff vanished. So if anyone hears of someone looking for quads that need igntion switches call the police as i have the keys. What is even worse they took all the accesoreies that I had in my enclosed trailer, although they left me my broom and jacket; at least I can still sweep my trailer and have a beer.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UUUUGGGGHHH, Will keep an eye out for them. Keep us posted. Sorry to hear.....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Re: Stolen Quads and Dirt Bike

Where were they stolen, Area? Thats a way to wreck a weekend. Were they insured? Where they there for a long period of time or just the night? At least your in good spirts, still able to as you say, sweep the trailer and crack a beer.:beer:

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that blows!!!!......... will keep a lookout for sure, any pics on the cameras??, how the heck did they get in and out??:confused:

Todd

Reaction score
They were stolen for shepard RV and Storage in Calgary. The last time i seen them was July 6 and they were insured. They cut the fence about 12 stalls down from mine and hotwired a kobata tractor on site pulled the trailer out far enough to unload and then placed the trailer back, even put the borken locks back on the back door.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like someone that knew exactly what they were looking for and which unit to find it in. Makes ya wonder.
Hope someone finds them and gives them what they deserve.:hunter2:

maxedcat650h1

Reaction score
you should post some pics you never know they could be headed this wayu to edmonton our sleds were stolen i had so many locks on them they took the whole trailer no broom or beer was left

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like most of the quads stolen in Man, Sask, & Ab end up here in BC because there are "Zero" measures for any type of registration. Check the BC classifieds for units that sound like yours at bargain prices. Man, those thefts tick me off.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eyes and ears open in Hinton. Not many King Quads here.My guess would be B.C.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Time to start contacting the kingquad dealers and get them to keep their ears open to anyone buying ignition tumblers &/or keys for these. A good locksmith can make keys if the tumbler is taken in.... I don't beleive these keys are chipped are they???? Too bad!!! Fuggers!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to where in the lot your stuff was located, I work at City wide towing next door to the shepard rv lot, and last summer someone cut thru our fence to gain access to the shepard lot and stole a bunch of stuff out of there. we have cameras in our yard too, maybe something might have been caught on tape?

Reaction score
i know my buddy had his sled stolen and where they found it was in ontario so always keep hope that it will be recovered his sled had more goodies on it when they found it

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldent the storage place have to cover them as they were in the possession of them when they went missing..you pay these guys to keep them safe they must have to answer to a insurance company...should be no claim on yours..inside job??? who knows whats inside of what...does the security guy sport a new rolex,new truck..somebody get these guys a friggin dog,,i do hope they were stored inside out of sight.

Addicted

Reaction score
Website
www.OutlawAtvClub.com
wouldent the storage place have to cover them as they were in the possession of them when they went missing..you pay these guys to keep them safe they must have to answer to a insurance company...should be no claim on yours..inside job??? who knows whats inside of what...does the security guy sport a new rolex,new truck..somebody get these guys a friggin dog,,i do hope they were stored inside out of sight.

Any Storage place you sign a deal with, there have in there they are not responsible for any damage or loss.
It pays to look for places with camera's etc amd that monitor the area

Top Bottom