Stolen Merchandise From The Sled Shop!

powerclaw

Reaction score
Last night we had a break and enter at The Sled Shop. They stole over $6000 stolen, that we know of as of right now, They damaged our bay door window, froze all the plumbing because of thee door being left wide open. There were some key things that were stolen. Such as lots of HMK Gear.
-There was HMK Boa orange white size 12,
-Hmk Voyager boa orange only size 11, -
-HMK Sherpa Gear Bag,
-couple HMK gear bags as well.
-Lots of Miscelanious Gloves,
-Snowmobile Hardware
-Frog skins
-Dayco xtx 5032 (m8/crossfire) belts
list will be updated as we find more stuff missing.

Attachments

• Stolen Stuff.jpg
    Stolen Stuff.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 454
  • stolen stuff 1.jpg
    stolen stuff 1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 452
  • stolen stuff 2.jpg
    stolen stuff 2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 453

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge amount of break ins around Edmonton now. Just went to a poker game and 3/4s of the guys had someone break into their house or garage lately.

What at are the cops doing about these break ins?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fxr store in Saskatoon was hit just before Christmas as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
You guys all need to improve your physical security with high security locks, get a better alarm system with a few layers of protection so you get advance notice of an attempted break in, a cell backup for high security line protection, and some really good cameras so you can actually see what's going on when the alarm on your iPhone goes off. Helps when you can log in as soon as the first alarm device goes off and you can tell the cops what's going on as it's happening. Saying your pipes froze tells me your security is weak as someone should have been advised as soon as the event happened. Then your door wouldn't be wide open.

If you need help with any of this, then look me up as this is what we do, and we do it very well! Calgary Security Systems, CCTV Surveillance, Security Solutions - Contract Security Inc

Graeme

Last edited:

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but 2015 is going to be an increasing year for thefts. The amount of it so far is showing a growing trend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id LOVE to see anyone come onto my property anyone I knows property!

haha, don't go around advertising especially on a public forum, you have already screwd yourself!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was my plan, and bringem ;)

lol, yes, they are out In force right now, always better to not advertise, before you do something, less time with a steel bar view. my opinion of course, I am usually wrong, so I keep hearing lol.

Last edited:

MADMAN

Reaction score
lol, yes, they are out In force right now, always better to not advertise, before you do something, less time with a steel bar view. my opinion of course, I am usually wrong, so I keep hearing lol.

I am usually wrong Im told as well so all good LOL

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to be lots of thieving Azzhats out this year. More and more every year. Unreal.

Top Bottom