Stolen GPS

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My GPS was stolen recently from my camp. Its a Garmin Oregon 300 Touch Screen. It can be identified by the chainsaw marks on the back of it. It was loaded with maps and unique way points. Please if anyone sees this GPS let me know. I would like to talk to the person before handing them over to the authorites. Here's a picture of the unit markings.

Attachments

• Bear 029.jpg
    Bear 029.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 17

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My GPS was stolen recently from my camp. Its a Garmin Oregon 300 Touch Screen. It can be identified by the chainsaw marks on the back of it. It was loaded with maps and unique way points. Please if anyone sees this GPS let me know. I would like to talk to the person before handing them over to the authorites. Here's a picture of the unit markings.

At least now you have an excuse to be LOST.......Not Sayin, Just Sayin.

Fuggin thieves, I think our justice system should better deter the losers, but thats a whole other subject....SICK's quite the PI so I hear.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear, the little bastards that do this s$%t piss me off , we work very hard for our stuff and some little bastard takes it. they need a good ol fashined you know what behind the barn

94fordguy

that really sucks...

I continue to be surprised how little consequences there are for thieves and general criminals these days, you would think with everyone getting ripped off the public would stand up and demand stiff justice already:mad:

hope you get it back:beer:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that really sucks...

I continue to be surprised how little consequences there are for thieves and general criminals these days, you would think with everyone getting ripped off the public would stand up and demand stiff justice already:mad:

hope you get it back:beer:

too many bleeding hearts in office. need a good old fashion posse to hunt these bastages and deliver some justice to them.

Top Bottom