stolen control arm

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf would have been easier for the bastages to take the hole thing then get the arm. :confused::confused: just a second anybody heard from bogger yet this am?:eek: just sayin kinda a coincindence. lol good luck finding one. i have heard you can get them from canadian tire but have to order them in.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf would have been easier for the bastages to take the hole thing then get the arm. :confused::confused: just a second anybody heard from bogger yet this am?:eek: just sayin kinda a coincindence. lol good luck finding one. i have heard you can get them from canadian tire but have to order them in.

LMAO , how many other minds will follow this same path:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I didn't do it.....

Just sayin...

My question...... where was your sled at that they had time to remove the arm????? mine didn't come off without a little eastwing persuasion....

If you find out who stole it can you ask them if they have a right side arm for sale?????? since your arm is missing any chance you want to sell your radius rods & shock?????? lol

I'm getting all my parts thru a wholesale connection because I want them NOW my arm will cost $125 but if you are patient they can be had on ebay for 1/2 that...

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Bogger I found your arm for ya ................ whew what a hassle to get, but the price was right!! :beer::d:beer: lol

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys i had a control arm go missing off my 1998 670 summit x last night.. If anyone knows where i can buy a new one or 2 could you email me at

j-gordon@live.ca thanks

A buddy of mine in Rimbey has a set of lightweight trailing arms and radius rods for sale. His number is 403-704-0825 Mike Black

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just where was this information on Sunday??????????????:nono:

I actually tried for you Bogger. I gave Mike a call after I read your post, but he was busy pulling his tractor out of a pond. Keep that number though, he is wrecking a pile of sleds for parts.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I actually tried for you Bogger. I gave Mike a call after I read your post, but he was busy pulling his tractor out of a pond. Keep that number though, he is wrecking a pile of sleds for parts.

lol...Just razzin....

thanks.....:d:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
thanks for your help guys i phoned a and left a message with mike hopefully he will have what i need

Still can't believe someone would have the nerve to do that!! Hopefully it works out for ya. :beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bogger what were the other parts you needed, doc and I should be able to round up the rest tonight after another bottle of gibbies, darn last night was a blast. Kinda fuzzy though but we should have you in great shape for your trip........:eek:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the frickin nerve of some people !!!!!!!! can't beleive how brazen some people are....unreal....just unreal!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bogger what were the other parts you needed, doc and I should be able to round up the rest tonight after another bottle of gibbies, darn last night was a blast. Kinda fuzzy though but we should have you in great shape for your trip........:eek:

ok,, that s it no gibbie drinking from now on unless im there....:nono::nono:
this is blas fi me......:realmad::realmad: .........MAN OH MAN......i feel left out.........................:eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry, your gonna have to drag your arse over here one day for an outing with bogger, doc, retodd, the boys and myself. Have a full stock of gibbies finest rare...... Mmmmmmmmm,:p

Top Bottom