Stolen 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel Rimbey area

JBDoo

Reaction score
Some douchebag stole my truck early this morning. It's a bright blue 2001 Dodge diesel with a black 5th wheel tailgate. Please keep your eyes peeled S&Mers.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 233

hurt'in albertan2

Reaction score
that sucks man once again!! it pisses me off that these guys steal what ever a guy works their butt off for.. anyway i will keep an eye out for it!!

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, good trucks too, my mother had her 2002 stolen a little over a year ago, truck was in mint shape and she had it since new, it was found with a missing tail gate and burnt to the ground near Okatoks, what a waste of a great truck. I really hope things turn out better for you, good luck.

JBDoo

Reaction score
Thanks guys, they stole my buddies truck down the road to but it ran out of gas 2 miles down the road. Mine was right full.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if these thieves steal for joy rides or part out for cash? either way these people piss me off, sorry for your loss, will keep a eye out in Edmonton

JBDoo

Reaction score
I got the truck back undamaged. It ended up in Red Deer, a lady called us when a kid showed up at her house freeking out about not knowing who's truck it was. Best part is the Cops told me the guys name who stole it according to the passenger. Anybody got a bat they want to break in???

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep let's go.

My old boss had diesel getting stole from his trucks. One time a wallet was found with address and all.

Made a visit :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

sent from my htc

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you got your truck back,.. in the right hands that motor and electrical would have been gone faster than a donut platter at a fat kid convention.

JBDoo

Reaction score
Another update, I have the names of all 4 males involved. There's no way the cops can tie them to my vehicle either as they never caught them in it and never even finger printed it. So if anybody is bored I have a mission for us. :)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another update, I have the names of all 4 males involved. There's no way the cops can tie them to my vehicle either as they never caught them in it and never even finger printed it. So if anybody is bored I have a mission for us. :)

As long as i won't go to prison...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep let's go.

My old boss had diesel getting stole from his trucks. One time a wallet was found with address and all.

Made a visit :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

sent from my htc

u may need to steal a truck just to get there tex, ol smokie is gettin lazy hahaha

best to keep on the qt! nighttime stealth operation

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI...if there's enough of you, they can't prove who delivered any "fatal" blows... ;)

Top Bottom