Stocks to watch

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
anyone buying SU?

I originally bought in at $33, then more at $26 and doubled up at $18... so overall I'm down but my average cost is around $23.50 not looking so good right now but I confident a year or 2 from now it will look like a great purchase... dividend sits at 4.93% as well based on the current share price, so there is that.

Buffet acknowledged it today advising folks to "hold" so that's worth something. If it gets back down below $16 I will double down on it once more.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aurora is tanking. Big losses this past year. 7.3 billion I believe? Government pot is doing what I thought. Tanking.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a big bubble but I think the money is still to be made in the retail side. They are all busy

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Aurora is tanking. Big losses this past year. 7.3 billion I believe? Government pot is doing what I thought. Tanking.

I made decent profit on the run-up back in December 2017, would have been better if I had of pulled it all out instead of reinvesting within the same sector but I can't complain because Aurora and iAnthus/Mpx paid for my convertible. I still hold about 15 pot stocks which will likely never recover but at this point they are not worth selling so maybe in time a couple of them will pay off but if not oh well. I've moved most of my $$$ into Dividend stocks within tech/energy/mineral/transportation

I really should pay better attention to the fluctuations and swing trade many f them, they are relatively stable but still swing within a 15% range regularly.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont like giving stock advice cause i dont want anyone to lose any money but lets face it the market is the most manipulated thing on this planet. That being said I am pretty heavily into StageZero Life Science. They are doing covid testing but what they are really working on is a blood test that detects 10 different cancers. 6 in women and 4 in men. Or maybe its the other way around. They are suppose to be able to detect the type of cancer and a few other things associated with it. I guess the end goal is to be able to test for other diseases like MS and others but cancer is what they have been working on. Now due to covid they have a lot of interest but its only a 80 cent stock and it did a reverse split last week.

Not telling anyone to buy into it but after I did my DD i got into it. I think they are doing a lot of good things but its still one of those long shots I think.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I originally bought in at $33, then more at $26 and doubled up at $18... so overall I'm down but my average cost is around $23.50 not looking so good right now but I confident a year or 2 from now it will look like a great purchase... dividend sits at 4.93% as well based on the current share price, so there is that.

Buffet acknowledged it today advising folks to "hold" so that's worth something. If it gets back down below $16 I will double down on it once more.

Your getting close now, 16.58 this morning. Yield of 4.95. But with CNQ down to 21.63 and a yield of 8%, The upside probably the same for both, but I like a higher yield

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If u like Tesla - check out Nio- they are making a nice run.

i was informed to look iNto it at $3, never bought any, ran to $15, analysts and Wall Street have it pegged at $30 but it ran to high to fast so I’m scared to invest. Earnings coming out in August. Good luck

Nice pick- this one is $48 today!! Crazy. Could be the next Tesla but in the Asian market. Definitely looking like it! Just reading thru this Thread ur stock picks R very profitable! Keep us updated!!

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like this one-Acq-great turnaround story. Bought in at $22 bit high It seemed at the time after the initial run-up but they just announced Q3 and it blew the market away. Expect this to be $30 soon.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another one I’m into is solo on the nasdaq, autonomous trucks. Lots of talk, no production, but contracts for delivery. yet retail interest is huge.( high risk, high reward, don’t gamble money u can’t afford to lose) Picked some up at 3.50 last week.

good luck. Do ur own due diligence!

Another amazing pick! $6.50 today and the graph points to the moon! Please post more!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else day trades, but I thought I would post this up here after today's runs.

Attachments

• shroomfomo.jpg
    shroomfomo.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 329
Top Bottom