Stocks to watch

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happy with my gold. except wish I had bought more.

View attachment 224360

Gold is good, but everyone in the industry believes It's getting close to it's peak.

Keep an eye on Uranium. It's been in the dumper for a number of years, but a lot in the industry believe it's on the verge of ramping up significantly. There is a lot of optimism on new projects right now.

With Tesla stock climbing as it has, the next effect of things is what materials are needed? Nickel....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gold is good, but everyone in the industry believes It's getting close to it's peak.

Keep an eye on Uranium. It's been in the dumper for a number of years, but a lot in the industry believe it's on the verge of ramping up significantly. There is a lot of optimism on new projects right now.

With Tesla stock climbing as it has, the next effect of things is what materials are needed? Nickel....

I think gold/silver has lots more room to go up.(meaning the dollar has lots of room to go down)So keeping it for the next 3 years or longer. I do like uranium and copper minning stocks right now though.

Tesla, yeah would have been nice to cash in on that.
But to me it looks like they are a lot better at selling stocks then cars. The valuation is insane considering I probably won't see one Tesla on my morning commute.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tesla valuation is utter hype and wholly unsustainable, but that's the world we live in now. Company can't even turn a profit so yeah don't apply logic here but then again the market is always about emotion.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tesla valuation is utter hype and wholly unsustainable, but that's the world we live in now. Company can't even turn a profit so yeah don't apply logic here but then again the market is always about emotion.

But, have you driven one?

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I loaded up on nxe when under a buck and expect upswing soon
mildly aquiring iso also
go uranium

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup all the indexes are in correction, I should have sold some of my leveraged ETF's late last week but here we are.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got voting packages advising against the restructuring.... Will be interesting
Keep us informed- I’m interested, I no longer trade oil,gas and subsequent industry as I see the short and long of it stalled for the time being= dead money...lots of industry thriving in these times and lots of investments flourishing, just not oil and gas....

don’t get me wrong a big reverse and I will be back in but I hate to bet a negative to get a positive- not good for anyone

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
How’s those Tesla shares ? Lol

Depends when you bought them. If you had them for a year, you are doing pretty F-n good...

Apple is similar since the split down 8% in the past 5 days..... I don't like to see it drop but even with the recent stumble I'm up 208% so I won't complain.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apple is similar since the split down 8% in the past 5 days..... I don't like to see it drop but even with the recent stumble I'm up 208% so I won't complain.

I am never up until I hit the sell button . Until that time it’s just speculation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom