Stocks to watch

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo.t has been hit hard for all you ski doo'ers. Id say it will be a nice multy bagger when **** gets back to normal. Trading at $18 the other day down from $75

Im using InvestorsEdge.

Last edited:

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^
Okay, I see the 6.71 now.

So what exactly is a "Buy order."?

My guy did it, he told me over the phone, my dyslexia could have kicked it... maybe it was $7.61 I think I’ll sell seams to be holding around the $13-14 mark.

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not doing oil stocks right now, too volatile,.. have you checked out BTE for a lower energy stock play?

Killing it in biotech, I'm up about 5G in 4hrs

Nice! What’s biotech? Is this it?
5846d5f34acd501a00ba333339ee088c.jpg

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo.t has been hit hard for all you ski doo'ers. Id say it will be a nice multy bagger when **** gets back to normal. Trading at $18 the other day down from $75

Im using InvestorsEdge.

thx, I will cashing in on that. U know the turd will never let the frenchies go bankrupt. I’m off the doolaide but have no problem making a few bucks back.

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What brokerage do you all use?

I'm on Qtrade.

Just looking at qtrade, did you guys enter ur social security number to sign up?
I’m pretty easy going but that number I usually don’t throw around too often!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just looking at qtrade, did you guys enter ur social security number to sign up?
I’m pretty easy going but that number I usually don’t throw around too often!

If you are setting up an RRSP or TFSA your SIN or SSN is required for tax purposes, not sure it would be required for a regular trading account. I trade through my regular bank and all my accounts are in one place under RBC so I've never been concerned about giving them my personal info as they already have it all anyway.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow,.. what a crazy 3 days of ups and downs,.. scooped up smaller penny stocks and holding others,.. looking for big swings tomorrow before the long weekend.

Scotia
RBC
TD

Have personal TFSA trading account,.. I use scotia myself, not sure on the dashboards of the other 2.

Megrizzly

Reaction score
Yes, Qtrade charges 8.75 per trade irregardless of the amount traded. So its a good idea to purchase or sell in amounts that minimize this cost (+/-$500). Also, there is a quarterly fee of $25, but it is waived if you have more than $25,000, add $50-$100 each month by electronic transfer, or make a minimum amount of trades (2 per quarter). So basically, if you are active in your account at all, there's no quarterly fees.

I joined a couple weeks ago. Took 4-5 business days to be processed and takes another business day to add any money. Website is easy to navigate and use. If your unsure of anything, theres an abundance of information online whether its understanding terms, strategy, questions.

Finally, its not as scary as it sounds. I find it similar to marketing grain. Just do some research, diversify, and trust your gut. You'll only hit the high or low once in a blue moon, so don't fret over it. But opportunities like now don't come around too often.

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to start making extra big cash... all this sitting around I’m surfing Kijiji and Amazon 16 h a day....lol

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No rally on big Canadian energy this morning after Opec announcements over the weekend.

Top Bottom