Stocks to watch

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thread in here taling about buying a peloton bike.... Wish I had of looked into the stock back when I started seeing the comercials on TV, Youtube, etc.... March 2020 - $19.75/share Closed today at $147.00 down from $157 last week.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread in here taling about buying a peloton bike.... Wish I had of looked into the stock back when I started seeing the comercials on TV, Youtube, etc.... March 2020 - $19.75/share Closed today at $147.00 down from $157 last week.

There are so many stocks that have been listed on this forum that have doubled/tripled/ quadrupled etc... No need to cry over spilled milk. Look for the next one and due your own due dilligence. Also note there is complete **** you will lose your life savings on like Gamestop and other crap like AMC that stock newbs like Jhurkt tote...

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are so many stocks that have been listed on this forum that have doubled/tripled/ quadrupled etc... No need to cry over spilled milk. Look for the next one and due your own due dilligence. Also note there is complete **** you will lose your life savings on like Gamestop and other crap like AMC that stock newbs like Jhurkt tote...

I’ll be ok. Don’t you worry about me

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in DFLY when it was about .60, sold when around .95,.. now its "taken" off sorta speak, lol,.. $4 now

Thats when I bought into DFLY .90 and now still holding. Sad thing is the market and stocks are mostly run on speculation now, fundamentals dont seem to matter much anymore

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seven Generations Energy and ARC Resources have just announced they are combining to operate under the ARC name.

On February 10, 2021, ARC Resources Ltd. ("ARC") and Seven Generations Energy Ltd. ("Seven Generations") announced a strategic combination of the two premier Montney producers. The combined company will continue to focus on delivering significant free funds flow(1) generation through a responsible and disciplined approach to development while creating superior and enduring value for all shareholders. The combination is consistent with ARC’s and Seven Generations’ long-term strategies and is expected to be immediately accretive on a free funds flow and net asset value per share basis to all shareholders.

The companies have entered into a definitive agreement to combine in an all-share transaction valued at approximately $8.1 billion, inclusive of net debt. The combined company will operate as ARC Resources Ltd. and remain headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Under the terms of the definitive agreement, Seven Generations shareholders will receive 1.108 common shares of ARC for each common share of Seven Generations held.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Seven Generations Energy and ARC Resources have just announced they are combining to operate under the ARC name.

On February 10, 2021, ARC Resources Ltd. ("ARC") and Seven Generations Energy Ltd. ("Seven Generations") announced a strategic combination of the two premier Montney producers. The combined company will continue to focus on delivering significant free funds flow(1) generation through a responsible and disciplined approach to development while creating superior and enduring value for all shareholders. The combination is consistent with ARC’s and Seven Generations’ long-term strategies and is expected to be immediately accretive on a free funds flow and net asset value per share basis to all shareholders.

The companies have entered into a definitive agreement to combine in an all-share transaction valued at approximately $8.1 billion, inclusive of net debt. The combined company will operate as ARC Resources Ltd. and remain headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Under the terms of the definitive agreement, Seven Generations shareholders will receive 1.108 common shares of ARC for each common share of Seven Generations held.

Nice... that helps explain the recent surge.... Wife and I hold 500 shares collectively, I'm still down 20% on mine but I bought hers on the dip and she's up over 300%. The merger puts VII stock at a value of $8.80 as of this morning.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've been holding a big bag of EAT for a long time now and last week noticed it was one of the only MJ sector holdings that hasn't moved (most are up 4-8x what they were in nov/dec) so I bought an additional 50k shares to bring my average down to under $0.04... Yesterday they closed at $0.035 and today they have been bouncing around 5-6 cents.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/SpencerKSchiff/status/1358048832492367875?s=20[/FONT]

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was doing some research last night on CSE & TSXV stocks.... 90% of all holdings have a very similar run up since nov/dec. Some obviously bigger than others based on persentage but the same is true for most NA markets. 4 months ago someone could have rolled yatzee dice to pick thier stocks and there would be a good chance they would be 3,4,5 X thier investment. I'm up about 100% since november but I was already in and down on most of my holdings waiting for a turn around.

I'm sure there are lots of folks with new found wealth and not many with big losses. This disrupts the whole "transfer of wealth" philosophy and tells me that a correction is inevitable, question is when?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm up an average of 65% on all purchases made in the last 3 weeks, starting to question when I should just collect my profit and GTFO.

SOLR made me question getting out too early, when I sold for almost $10K profit @$0.30 a few weeks ago I thought it was a good time to exit, since then it has been as high as $0.80 and seems to be holding well at $0.75. At this point I left about $18k on the table.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Central Banks say they are going to keep "printing" (digital) more money. So should keep inflating.

Top Bottom