stickers

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought a new quad and along with this i also got for free 13 different warning stickers plastered all over the plastic. anyone know any tricks, scared to use a razor incase of scratching, hopefully someone has an old trick up their sleeve.

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heatgun and an Xacto knife. Heat the decal evenly then catch a corner with the xacto blade and gently pull evenly, should come off clean if you did it right. If not, goo gone works well to remove the glue left behind.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Heat gun and just peel them off. The residual glue comes of easy with a rag and a little gas.

Don't heat them too much as they get quite soft. You will find the right temp pretty easy.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i figured blow dryer or heat gun with goo gone is about the best method

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
People may argue.... But park it outside when it's really f'in cold, brig it in a get them off quick..... This has worked for me every time on my sleds and leave very little residue behind.... The little bit left hit with goo gone

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People may argue.... But park it outside when it's really f'in cold, brig it in a get them off quick..... This has worked for me every time on my sleds and leave very little residue behind.... The little bit left hit with goo gone
I have never heard of that method before........ might have to try next time :rolleyes:

I've always used a heat gun on low, and my finger nail. Hit the residue with "goo off" or "goo gone" and then I hit the goo product with windex. To remove the goo product's residue.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hmmm thats an interesting approach....i may have to try that....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of that method before........ might have to try next time :rolleyes:

I've always used a heat gun on low, and my finger nail. Hit the residue with "goo off" or "goo gone" and then I hit the goo product with windex. To remove the goo product's residue.
Worked on my 07' M and my snopro. Let it sit out side get it in and quickly start pulling.... Worked like a dream removed both side warning decals and no removal of residue. Did the same with all the factory decals to have te wrap installed

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
freeze the bike and use a power washer

I went to wash the road salt off one of my sleds and blow the stickers off and they stuck to what ever they landed on

Top Bottom