stewart/hyder

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stewart/Hyder or bust! Loaded this morning and on the road. Only 22 more hours to go.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waved at every vehicle we passed. Not sure if we met them or not???? Just makin a quick pit stop at the giggling griz

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waved at every vehicle we passed. Not sure if we met them or not???? Just makin a quick pit stop at the giggling griz

oh man, you shoulda only waved at the vehicles with BC plates, woulda saved you allot of time :=)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a snow report?

PM Trollcat on the site. He is working at a mine up that way and has been pushing snow non stop 7 days a week with a huge pay loader. I think they have some snow up there. Lol.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM Trollcat on the site. He is working at a mine up that way and has been pushing snow non stop 7 days a week with a huge pay loader. I think they have some snow up there. Lol.
my buddy said just got waste deep wet coast snow .

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to confuse anyone. That picture was taken last year.

From everything I have seen snow levels there are down dramatically to years prior. From Pictures in Hyder it looks as though they have only started to get snow in town the last week and a half

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the sledn in Stewart this winter ? Thinking about coming up end of April. Any info would be great. Thanks :beer:

hotwing

Reaction score
some buddies and i are heading up there leaving whistler this weekend. fingers crossed its good!

raining here, so might as well hit the road!

any info would be great!

Top Bottom