Starlink

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At this time there is nothing wrong with that and as you say it will improve as they add more satellites. Better than your previous I’m sure.

You got that right. I was lucky to successfully complete a speed test. Cell service is junk also.

Both speed posted above. Post 167.

Lucky to see 1mbps.

You previous 6 mbps would have been a dream.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm currently set up in my daughter's apartment in the Grove ,stealing wifi to do online school. Sure would be nice to do this at home!Gonna try Ron's and probably order mine ASAP.
You got that right. I was lucky to successfully complete a speed test. Cell service is junk also.

Both speed posted above. Post 167.

Lucky to see 1mbps.

You previous 6 mbps would have been a dream.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm currently set up in my daughter's apartment in the Grove ,stealing wifi to do online school. Sure would be nice to do this at home!Gonna try Ron's and probably order mine ASAP.

I think its a "waiting list" now, but definitely get the order in...... you and Ron can be the test pilots for our area.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like many minds have this figured out. That’s sold out as well. Get 3 or 4 on there and sell at 50$ each and have some snowmobile cash

I'm interested in your daily down time, and interruptions, I think it reports that to you, try to keep us informed on that as well as speeds.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is a fastest speed for my CCI Wireless plan. Was uploading 280 pics and 12 videos to dropbox from my computer for a claim I'm working on, said it would take 12 hours it was 3/4 done, had some pics that didn't work too.

So opened this box around 10 pm and put this thing on my deck. Did the cell phone locate thing which was about 15 seconds, then just ran the cable in through the patio door. Dish started moving by it self and whala! Deleted then uploaded all the pics and videos in about 2 minutes. I'll mount it on my roof and run the cable in as the previous one runs through the back of a roof vent. I have to try something first, going to take it over to many numbers place tonight, lets see what happens if it will work there.

Did you do a test today after work yet?

She isn’t too quick for me today. Did a bunch of tests around 5:30 and it’s only running about 10 mbps. One test as low as 6 down but 13 up!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is a fastest speed for my CCI Wireless plan. Was uploading 280 pics and 12 videos to dropbox from my computer for a claim I'm working on, said it would take 12 hours it was 3/4 done, had some pics that didn't work too.

So opened this box around 10 pm and put this thing on my deck. Did the cell phone locate thing which was about 15 seconds, then just ran the cable in through the patio door. Dish started moving by it self and whala! Deleted then uploaded all the pics and videos in about 2 minutes. I'll mount it on my roof and run the cable in as the previous one runs through the back of a roof vent. I have to try something first, going to take it over to many numbers place tonight, lets see what happens if it will work there.

She’s wacky today. Tried to quote Ron above but it thinks I quoted Skid.
b1a37de77ddb2589273dca0e81302af6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got the email today for pre-order. Made the $129 deposit and see how long it takes before makes it to my area west of Newbrook.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'll let you know. Gonna try to do online school with it tomorrow.
I'm interested in your daily down time, and interruptions, I think it reports that to you, try to keep us informed on that as well as speeds.

Top Bottom