Stanger tomorrow

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you taking the good , the bad or the ugly.......?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 328

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whats the deal with stanger,we were there last year.Theres a little bit of bush by the staging area to ride in,and then you go out the back side,down the road a bit then hang a right and then ride down that trail for a few miles and it dead ends or am I missing something.Just curious because its an hour and a half drive out there from here and we thought we seen all the trails in an hour.
I think I'm going to ride stanger tomorrow. Anyone want to join?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Aimee and I are going to miss you guys again. We're probably heading out somewhere Sunday.

Shane&Sabbi

Reaction score
Last time wife and I went Stanger we went into the woods stayed on the main trail that takes you down to the range Rd and follow the trail on the south side about a km and there is the Lac St Anne Atv trail. If you follow it south for another few kms it branches off east, that goes to Rd 55 but south goes almost back to yellowhead but havent gone that far on either personally.
I used Google map on my phone to see the trails.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blew my belt today so I was cut short. Other guys kept on riding after we got me loaded up. Starting to get muddy out there.

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and I were there on Friday got there around noon and rode till 3 first time there it seemed pretty good rode the main trail to the road then wasn't sure here to go so turned around.
is there a trail map I can get of the area

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a map of the area in the staging area but it isn't very good for the quads as it is the sledding trails. There are more areas for the quads but not all of the sledding trails are good for quadding if that makes sense. I run some trails that the sleds don't use and there are spot you can't travel in the summer as it has to be frozen to ride on. As well in the winter some trails are good for the sleds and you need to stay off them with the quads. I post up when we go there. Try to join up next time out and I can show you more of the area.

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya for sure let me know and if I can make it I'll meet up with you

Top Bottom