Standalone fuel systems

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a rumour that a couple turbo kit builders will have standalone fuel management systems instead of current piggyback boxes. Anyone know who or at what cost?

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Heard a rumour that a couple turbo kit builders will have standalone fuel management systems instead of current piggyback boxes. Anyone know who or at what cost?

what ever happened with that guy out east you were talking to for your sleds?

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now this is an interesting thread. All i will say is life will become much easier and the sleds will become much faster. Current factory EFI systems are a joke and much is to be gained even on a stock sled with standalone management.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now this is an interesting thread. All i will say is life will become much easier and the sleds will become much faster. Current factory EFI systems are a joke and much is to be gained even on a stock sled with standalone management.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Agreed!.... absolutely.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word on a stand alone kit yet? almost worth waiting for one to come out!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not just run an existing standalone, that's the beauty of them they don't need to be plug and play. There are many options out there everything from microsquirt to motec. In those videos they are just using an adapted Big Stuff 3...

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

snobyrd

Reaction score
B1dodge on sw is building a standalone box as well as some different turbo kits, he's just waiting for production of his units

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not just run an existing standalone, that's the beauty of them they don't need to be plug and play. There are many options out there everything from microsquirt to motec. In those videos they are just using an adapted Big Stuff 3...

This.

kylem991

Reaction score
the only one i know that turbo/supercharger guys are using is the "boost it" fuel system. it has seperate injectors, and fuel mapping. The engine runs on stock ignition and fuel settings. The fuel programmer adds more fuel to the injectors as more boost is detected. I put the kit on my sled and the cost is around $2000. Included in that is a fuel rail in the intercooler, extra injectors and a LED display box for simple on the fly tuning. Neil McCLeran is the guy to talk to about this in Ponoka, Ab. web site boost-it.ca

Top Bottom